Chapter 8 "I do remember something now"

Sung-Young was walking near by river still feeling little bit conflicted by everything..She decided to put headphones on and listen some music..

So..Let me get my thoughts together..I am relative to Mun, my parents names were Moon-shik and Tsukiko..

She then felt someone following her and then she turned around and saw Hana..

"Oh..It's just you Hana-ssi.."

"Can we talk?" asked Hana from Sung-Young.

"Sure.."

Then they found eachother sitting near bench..

This is really akward..Why Hana wants to speak to me?

"Sung-Young.."

"Yes.."

"Is it okay to call you that?"

"I am..okay..with it..Of course I have to get used to it but..I am okay with it.."

There was a silence..Hana then sighed and said Sung-Young..

"I am sorry.."

Sung-Young looked confused at Hana and shaked her hands..

"Ah..It's okay..Hana-ssi. No need to say that..I am fine with it.."

"But! I was the one who didn't trust you at all..and said all those horrible things to you and talked behind your back and..!"

"You obiviously need to calm down..We are middle of park remember..? I said Hana it's okay! No need a panick!"

"I need to make this up to you someway!! Please tell what I can do that you would forgive me?!" said Hana and standed up

"Ah! Yamero..Hana-ssi!" said Sung-Young and started running from Hana..

"Yah! You! Come back here!!" shouted Hana.

"Not until you calm down!"

What both Hana and Sung-Young didn't know that someone was watching them and looked sadly how two counters runned with eachother..

I see..She already has someone she likes..Like what do I expected..? It had been years since we had met..What was that happend yesterday then?

Jade then looked at Sung-Young who had panicked face. She then sighed and continued walking to her coffee shop..

"Okay..I give up! Hana-ssi can you please just slow down for second!!"

"Just..tell..me..how I..can..I..make up..to you..all the things that I said.."

"Hmm..I think..It's enough if you join..the training with me and Mun next morning..And by the way..You are really fast.."

"Thanks.."

Sung-Young then walked little further from Hana and then said:

"And if you want we take a dinner somewhere and talk things through.."

And then they somehow ended up in McDonald's..

"So..for now speak..let's speak seriously..So Hana-ssi..what you really wanted talk about?"

"Just about Mun.."

"What about him?"

"I..just don't want.."

"Just don't want what?"

Hana then gulped and then said:

"I just don't want you to take him away from me.."

Sung-Young's eyes then softened and she hummed..

"It was never my intension to take Mun away from you..You are much as important to him as he is to me..And you been his side for a long time right? To me he is like little brother that I never had..and you have also right to spend time with him..Sorry if I ever made you feel like that.."