Chapter 21 "It's my duty.."

Sung-Young breathed in and out..She then looked at the gang who were shaking with a fear..

"Don't even think shooting me again.."

Then she saw people taking their phones out and starting to film her..

"Keep your cameras down.." said Sung-Young and snapped her fingers..

That's when all of the electro devices went out. Sung-Young then looked around..

"Man..I have a lot of people who I have to remove their memories.." mumbled Sung-Young.

The gang was still shaking but their leader seemed still being in denile..

"We are the strongest gang around all of Jungjin!! There is no way that you will win all alone.."

"Ehh...Who said I was alone.."

"Huh?"

Mun and Hana then came behind them while looking at them coldly..Also other counters Mo-tak, Mrs.Chu and Jaok-bong arrieved..

"Huh? Sung-Young what's with that outfit?" asked Mo-tak.

"Ah..I will tell you next time.."

What's up today?! This means my grandpa will totally kill me! Also I will be getting lecture by Gi-ran too..

"Good thing you guys are here so that I don't need to take care of everything.."

"Right..Like we didn't have Jaok-bong.."

"Hey!"

"Focuse guys.." said Hana.

Sung-Young smiled and summoned one of her weapons.

"Isn't that katana?"

"Yeah.."

"You are not going to kill them right?"

"And why would you think that..? I have already broken so many rules already.."

"What do you mean?"

But it was already too late..Sung-Young had runned already to battle while other counters looked confused and then runned after her..

It didn't take long that all of the gang members have lost. While they were tying them up Mo-tak decided to talk Sung-Young about something..

"What did you mean before the battle?"

Sung-Young sighed.

"I mean that I have used my powers when there were normal people watching.."

"But we did remove their memories right?"

Just then Sung-Young realised that there were one person she didn't remove those memories..

"Oh..shit.." mumbled Sung-Young.

"What?"

"Don't worry about that..I will take care of it..Also ojisan..I want to tell something about myself to all of you..But I have to take care of this first.."

"Alright.."

Mo-tak looked how Sung-Young who was still being in her dragon form runned away..

"Does she still need to wear that?" asked Mo-tak from himself.

Sung-Young then looked at the parking space to Jade's car.

Shit..Shit..Shit! Where is she?!

Then she heard the car sound and looked over and saw Jade driving away.

"Oh..great.."

Sung-Young then focused her power on one point..

Okay..Focuse..I need all of the strength I have for my legs..