Chapter 12 "Darkside.."

Jade stared at Mun and Sung-Young..

"So..I gotta help with what..?"

"Um..You gotta help with my dear cousin to get together with..um..Do Hana.."

"Do Hana?"

"Well.."

Hana then came from practice room and went quickly to her room.

"Oh..Her.."

"Please..I beg of you..Give her tip or two..I will do anything.."

"Anything?"

"Yeah..If it's helps my cousin..I know you and Hana didn't have well..greatest start..But she is really good person and I want best for both of Mun and her..And they are going around cirles right now.."

"What do you mean about "greatest start"?..They barely even interacted in coffee shop..Have they met somewhere else before? Or after.." asked Mun.

Sung-Young sighed and then said:

"You don't need to know.." said Sung-Young.

"Alright.."

Jade then thinked about it and said..

"Fine..I will help you guys..But there is one thing I want.."

Sung-Young then nodded to Jade to continue..

"I want you Sung-Young to us to talk about our past..And I want you truly remember what I was for you then..and I want to know the real reason why didn't you remember me..when we first met at the coffee shop.."

Mun looked at Sung-Young who looked kinda uncomfortable but then she nodded..

"Okay..If that's what you want.."

"Are you sure? I mean.."

"It's fine Mun..I will tell her the truth..after she has helpped us.."

"Only if you are okay with it.."

"I am.."

Jade then smiled at two cousins.

"Then I will help Hana.."

"Thank you.."

Jade and Sung-Young made their way to Hana's room.

"Be nice to her..Then she will understand you that you only were overprotective over me..Well..that being said..I will go look for my cousin and giving him all the advices that he needs..I think it will work..I hope.."

"You seem to care for him..You were always like that Sung-Young..putting your family first.."

"Was I? Huh..intresting.." said Sung-Young

"Yeah.."

Sung-Young then knocked on the door. They waited a little until Hana came to door. When Hana opened the door Sung-Young quickly sprinted away..

"Oh..Sung-Young..What..?" said Hana and then saw Jade at the door.

"Oh..It's you.."

"Hello.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just..Talking..to you.."

"Okay?"

Hana then let Jade in her room although looking a little hesitant..

"What do you really want?"

"Well as Sung-Young requested that I would be helping you with..your..love life.."

"Huh?! With my what?!"

"Love life..?"

"Argh! I can't believe it!! That Shihori Kudou!! Seo Sung-Young!! Why?!"