Chapter 19 "Temple of Forgiveness"

"What are you talking about?!"

"What isn't she not?"

"I mean.."

Sung-Young then sighed and looked at Mun.

"Look..It's been how many months just right now? And you haven't made a single move on her haven't you..? I think you should do that..before someone else does it.."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you should go for it because it's clear that she feels same.."

"I.."

"Find a right timing and a way to tell her how..I am staying right behind you and support you any way possible.."

For the first time Mun felt that there was someone who would support him..Of course he had his friends and counter family but it felt different when it was someone from his family..

"Tell me Mun..What makes you so unconfident about you being with Hana? I can hear you out.."

"It's just..our jobs..us being counters and all the dangers what comes with it..Also all the things I have to protect..I feel like there is too much..And..about my past.."

"Is about something that you faced with your life?"

"Yes..About bullying.."

"You were bullied..?"

"Yes.."

"I see..So you still hold your feelings for that? I can understand.."

Mun then closed his eyes.

"It was so painful.."

"I can see that.."

"And eventhough I did forgive them..I.."

"You can't forget all the things they did..The trauma is still there.."

Sung-Young then patted Mun's shoulder.

"You don't have to protect that many things..since I am here now..
I know you feel responsible for it but..remember to put yourself for once..And also even if people did bully you it means they are jealous of something they don't have but you have..Of course that kinda bullies are lower human scum than anything.."

Mun noticed that Sung-Young's glare.Right then he knew he shouldn't have ever worry about his past bullies..

"That's a really good point..Sung-Young thank you..And by the way.."

Sung-Young looked at Mun..

"Did you answer to Jade alredy?"

"Oh.."

Sung-Young then took phone out and started typing.

"Alright..That seems okay..Mun can Hana drive?"

"Yeah..What about it..?"

"I will change my clothes and then meeting Jade at the near by temple which is close by here..You guys can make it back right?"

"Sure.."

"Great.." said Sung-Young and walked away.

"Wait.."

"What is it?"

"What should I say Hana when we are alone?"

"Eh? But..Just normal things I think? Oh! Tell her "you have beautiful eyes"..How about that..?"

"Okay I will! Can you put the ear piece on and make sure I will do it right?"

"Sure but be quick.."

"Hehe okay.."