Chapter 11 "I try to help them get together..Can you help?"

Sung-Young looked hopeless when she saw Mun and Hana trying to get her bamboo practice..This was couple days after their fight with Mirae since Mrs.Chu and Mo-tak were injured a little..

"Wow..It's been while since I have seen Mun struggling with practice.." said Mo-tak.

"You better watch your mouth ojisan..You are next.." said Sung-Young..

Hmm..What I am going to do with them?

"Guys?"

"Is this what you have done most of your life?" asked Hana who was panting from training..

"Pretty much.."

"How?!"

"My father and grandfather were martial artists and I was the only daughter so..it was only natural that I would be teached by them.."

Sung-Young then standed up..

"How about I show you? Would that help?"

"Maybe.."

Sung-Young then putted blindfold on her eyes..

"Look closely..This what I mean when I say to trust your instincs..Let's begin.."

Mun looked sharply how Sung-Young moved between bamboos...It looked like she had done this many times and it was so smooth..and almost looked like she was dancing too..

When the Sung-Young's practice had ended other counters clapped her..

"Ah..No need to clap.."

"But..It looked so smooth..and even.."

"It wasn’t that smooth though..I think I been slacking my training.."

"What do you mean?"

"Should have been more carefull..Well..whatever I will practice more..until it's perfect.."

(Yeah Sung-Young is perfectionist when it's comes to training)

"Don't push yourself too hard Sung-Young.." said Mrs.Chu.

"I won't..I promise..I did that in past way too many times..but I always got back to my feet and found my peace with it.."

"Sung-Young..I meant to ask..What did you talk about your great great great grandpa about?"

Sung-Young was silent for second and then sighed..

"It's about my relation with Kudou clan..That's all.."

"What about it..?"

Hana came closer to Mun and give him eye stare that told him "not to ask any further.." But to Hana's suprise Sung-Young started to talk..

"Eversince we discovered that I am related to Mun..I started questioning my relation with Kudou clan..Was I really related such a man as my great great great grandpa? So I needed a confirmation from him..That's why I was in Yung such a long time then..I asked many questions from him and..Yes he confirmed that I was related to him..from my mother's side.."

"Damn..Your family tree is quite complicated.." said Hana.

"You worded that perfectly..But what I can do? I forgot most of it.."

Sung-Young then got up and left..

"She is not having it easy right Mo-tak?"

"I can relate..How most of your own memories are still in a fog and you don't know what to do? Maybe I will talk Sung-Young sometime and maybe it will help her too.."

"Since when did you become such caring uncle?"

"Hmph!"

Sung-Young then looked behind them and said: