Chapter 28 "Sake of Love"

Mun looked at the Enjiro and focused to find Dohee.

Time to find where that bastard is..She will pay for taking Sung-Young's powers..

"Are you finally getting closer?" asked Enjiro.

"Yes.."

"Good..Then I will leave rest to your team..And remember young Mun.."

Enjiro looked at Mun.

"The Iudex trusts you..as well as former Sovereigs..and Yung.."

Enjiro then dissapared. Mun smiled and then woke up from car while Mo-tak, Jaok-bong and Jade looked worriedly at him.

"Mun!!"

"Yeah I am fine.."

"Good..So what's next..?"

"She is already here.."

Mun looked at distance and saw Dohee smilling.

"It seems like you guys found me.."

"Give Sung-Young's powers back.."

"And what makes you think I will do that? Seo Mun.."

"It's thing what is must...Park Dohee..to bring down peace and balance.."

Mo-tak looked weirdly at Mun..

"Why do you sound like Sung-Young now?"

"Because it something that she would say.."

"You seem to learn a alot from her..Seems more than you ever learned from me.."

"This not the time for that Mo-tak.."

"Okay..Ready everyone??"

"Yeah!!"

"Um..Mun?" asked Jaok-bong.

"What?"

"What about Jade?"

"Oh..Well.."

Suddenly like a thunder strike hit Jade and she started levitating..

"And it happend..Jade..? Jade?"

"How are you feeling?"

Jade looked weirdly at others..

"Weird..but somehow also lighter.."

"Good..Then quick welcome this time..Welcome to the team Jade.." said Mo-tak.

"Ah..So what..?"

It didn’t take long when Jade started using her powers. To Mun suprise they were quite familiar to his but someway Jade's powers felt more like breeze of fresh air..And it seemed like her elemental power was air.

"Let's do this..!!"

"Yeah..!!"

In a meantime Hana was fighting Dohwi. To her it was starting to get little bit difficult since the water was still rising and she had use her counter powers but also her elemental powers.

This is starting to get little bit difficult..I hope Mun knows what he is doing..and I hope they have the time they need..

"You are losing your powers Do Hana!! And getting weaker..How are you going to protect Jungjin if you can't even protect yourself!!?"

It was last draw for Hana. She used her ice powers to Dohwi and made him stuck in tree..

"You know it's too late right?! You guys can't win!!"

"Shut your mouth damn it..!! I will try and you can't do anything about it.."

With that Hana froze Dohwi's whole body and focused on the raising sea which was right infront of her.