Chapter 25 "Emperor"

"Mama?"

"Jade..?"

Mun looked at Sung-Young who looked shocked as well.

"Wait..What do you mean?" asked Sung-Young from Jade.

Jade then pointed at Wi-gen shakily..

"She is my mother..What is she doing here?"

Yung officials looked at eachother and then noticed slight switch in Wi-gen's expression..The daughter she had waited for long time was right infront of her..

"She is the one you suggested to become counter..right Iudex?" asked Suho suddenly.

"Yeah.."

Wi-gen then looked at Sung-Young.

"Do you really think I would let her? What were you thinking?!"

Sung-Young sighed and said..

"For her own safety..I don't know but somehow she is getting herself in danger..And I had to remove her memories all the time..To me it doesn't seem right..I think she will be more safe if we can teach her things we know to her.."

"You were doing what to me?!" said Jade

"What?"

"About that memory removing.."

"I am just following rules that's it.."

Mun and Hana looked how Sung-Young was being troubled by mother and daughter. It almost made them laugh..but in that case Mun also wanted to help Sung-Young to convince Wi-gen..

"Think about it Wi-gen..You would be able to bond with Jade too..I know we have risks too but getting more counters would help us more too.." said Mun.

Wi-gen looked at Jade and then others. Finally she sighed in defeat..

"Fine..She can join.."

Mun looked at her with suprised experission..

"Only if you guys train her properly..And I will be the one who is choosing her Yung partner.."

All of them nodded. Mun then got closer to Jade and whispered to her ear..

"Oh..And if you want me and Hana can train you first.."

"Why not Sung-Young..?"

"There is reason for that too..Her training methos are quite rough..even for us.."

"What..really? She is so gentle and soft when I am talking to her.."

"Well..That doesn't mean that she is soft and gentle with her fighting styles..She is like a beast..well like a dragon.."

Jade looked at then Sung-Young's dragon form. It was true that her form now was different..but Jade could see that inside of her heart was still a human..

"Mom.."

"What is it Jade?"

"Do you know who is going to possess me?"

"I haven't looked into it yet..But we will infrom when I had chosen.."

"Okay.."

All of them were walking to go back to human world but Sung-Young stopped them..

"I hear them.."

"Who?"

"Dohwi and Do-hee..They are in noodle shop..right now.."

"Right now?! But.."

"Hmm..They are here for me and Mun.."

"Why Mun?"