Chapter 18 "Roar of the Fire Dragon"

Sung-Young watched how Mun and Hana were cuddiling with eachother while she was slurpping her boba.

"Time to take some pictures.."

Just when she was taking her phone out she noticed that Jade had messaged her..This almost made poor Iudex hydro dragon drop her phone and then catching it..

"Hi Sung-Young..Is it possible if we could talk? I want to apologize in person again..I am sorry all the rucus I caused..

Jade"

Sung-Young thinked about it. Eventhough the text sounded genuine it was clear that Sung-Young had some kinda trust issue with Jade and of course their relationship was really complicated..And Sung-Young not being able to "understand" human emotions was bringing some difficulty to her also..

"Oh..Is there something happening between you and coffee shop girl..?"

Mun who had just left Hana with hot chocolate and a blanket was staring at Sung-Young..

"It's nothing.."

"Don't say that! She put a message to you and.."

Suddenly Sung-Young heard loud gasp coming from Mun's mouth.

"What is it?"

"You...You..Your...Your.."

"What is it Mun?"

"Your head!!"

"My head?"

"You have horns..!!!"

"What!?"

Sung-Young then turned her phone to camera mode and wided her eyes. It was true that her head had horns and her ears had changed shape too..

"And your hair too!!! It's so long."

"Eh?!"

"What are you two shouting..?" asked Hana who walked to them..

Well..it didn't take long hold that secret at all..Both cousins stared at Hana and waited her reaction.

"Oh..Well.."

"What is that on your head?"

"Hana wait.."

"Are you cosplaying after our training session?"

"No..I.."

"Do you need the help to take it of..?"

"Well..no.."

Hana then grabbed on Sung-Young's horns and well..you guys can guess how that went..And Mun was just standing there and trying to get Hana off Sung-Young's head

"They are really thight!! What did use to make them stay that way!!?"

"Stop! Hana-ssi please it hurts..!"

"Hana calm down..We will explain.." said Mun who was slighly panicking

Hana then let go of Sung-Young's horns. She then take a closer look on Sung-Young..

"Ah!! Are they real?!"

"What a way to be exposed.." mumbled Sung-Young.

Mun then started explaining

"Yes! Of course they are real..and.." said Mun and slowly putted his hands on his mouth..

"Mun!!"

"Sorry!!"

"You two..Care to explain?"

Sung-Young then looked at Hana and sighed..

"Well..whatever..I will explain.."