Chapter 10"Breath in Breath Out"

Sung-Young was sitting near by Jade who was slowly waking up..

"Sung-Young?"

"Yup..That's me.."

"What are you doing here?"

"I just found you while you were knocked out..I don't know what were you drinking or just having rough day..but I am glad you are doing better now.."

"I was with my friends I think..We were talking about something.."

Sung-Young wided her eyes..

"Well..I think it was nothing important..You seemed stressed lately.."

"Was I? You are correct..I am sorry I am not myself when it's comes to stress.."

I can see that..You were like maniac when you were jumping conclusions..

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Jade then looked at Sung-Young who was smiling to her..

"Yeah..Talking would be nice.."

"I did think so..So tell the old friend what is it?"

(Sung-Young not you too..)

"My coffee shop is driving me crazy..I have to say..My other shop is in Germany and now I am South-Korea..When you have to take care of that..It's just overwelming.."

"Hmm..Since when did you have holiday..?"

"About 2 years ago why?"

Sung-Young blinked and then almost wheezed..Even she took a breaks from counter job sometimes..

"Girl..You need vacation.."

"But I don't have time for that! I have to take care of my sister too and my dad who is taking care of coffee shop in Germany and.."

Sung-Young then putted her finger on Jade's lips..

"Well..I should have worded that better..Let's see..What you really need is break..And when I mean break I mean serious break from everything..Go camping or do things you love..Go Jeju island or something..Close the shop for a day or two.."

Jade then smiled sadly at Sung-Young.

"That's something you would say Sung-Young.."

"I know.."

Jade then breath it in..

"I am sorry how I behaved..I sounded like possessive girlfriend when you just probably just having lunch with your teamate..I am sorry.."

Sung-Young smiled and then said:

"It's fine..I am really forgiving person..just don't do that again it got me chills too.."

Before Sung-Young was running where Mun and Hana were..She looked at Jade.

"Oh..And before I go..Feel free to message me..I might not answer right away because of my job..Also..I don't know if you noticed..but some of my memories have returned..But I don't remember what kinda past we had..I would be happy to hear what kind of person I was.."

Jade wided her eyes..She was going to say something but Sung-Young was running away..

So..You finally remembered..Sung-Young.

Mun and Hana were fighting with this evil spirit girl.

"Are you guys really the strongest ones? There are so much more stronger ones in Japan.."

"Shut your mouth! Don't compare other counters with others!" shouted Mun.

"Then what about those two..Who I beated up easily!!" said evil spirit..and pointed at Mo-tak and Mrs.Chu.