Chapter 14 "Sung-Young's past"

Sung-Young woked up in familiar place..Well it felt really familiar to her..

"Where I am? Is this a dream or..?"

She then stood up and looked up..

"Or memory?"

Suddenly Sung-Young heard a voice and she looked over and saw her younger self running back to her childhood house..

I used to live next to a sea? Oh..How beautiful it is there..

"How was your school?" asked Sung-Young's mother Tsukiko.

Sung-Young felt sudden sadness. How much she missed her mother..

I am finally going to see what happend to them?

She then looked over and saw Jade running to their house too..So in past they were childhood friends..

Oh..Jade..She is here too..What we were then? What..?

"Sung-Young you need to stop running.."

"I know!! But I wanted to get out school as fast as possible.."

Then they moved to next memory. It was when Jade had to move back to Germany because her mother had died..

"And now I am alone at school..What I am suppose to do?"

There was pause..

"But I am so lonely.."

Geez..Younger me is so..angsty..but right..

That is where younger Sung-Young heard loud voice coming from her house..in the same time Sung-Young could see some smoke coming from her childhood house..

"What is going on?!"

When she got to her house..It was too late. The whole house was burning and Sung-Young could see her parents who were laying at the house..dead..

Sung-Young then looked at her younger self ..

"Kaachan (mother)..appa (father).." said younger Sung-Young and was laying at ground while crying..

So..This is what happend..I see..

She then saw group of people who were watching and to her shock they were laughing..And then Sung-Young heard sound of shot.. To her suprise the shot was targeted to her and her ear which she couldn't hear..

"So..They thought I was dead and left me there.."

Sung-Young looked her younger self laying in the ground and then she saw the group of people coming closer to her house..

"Let's get this over with.."

And just how that they eated her parents souls..

I see they were evil spirits after all..But that evil spirits voice is so familiar..where..ah! It's the same voice that Dohwi has..But what made me finally remember..? Was it a hit in a head..probably..

After that painful memory next thing was something else..It was memory of her and Jade..They were in their school while talking something..

"Sung-Young there is something I want to tell you.."

Oh..It's a memory before the acident..

"Okay..Tell me what is it?"

"I wanted to tell you that I.."

Oh..Is this the thing I think it is..

Then suddenly there was a train was going right next to them..