Chapter 30 "Goodbye"

"And I have been looking after your daughter past 7 years.."

Tsukiko and Moon-shik wided their eyes.

"If you know that then what happend to her?! She is here to see us and.."

"Well..Let's just say I saved her when she couldn't move or hear..And she became counter and have been working as one for 7 years.."

They continued to look at Sung-Young.

"So she fullfilled her duty as Iudex.."

"Yes.."

"Then I have to ask her.." said Moon-shik.

Moon-shik took step for Sung-Young.

"Why don't you come with us to other side? We have so much to catch up on my daughter.."

Mun could only stare at Moon-shik. He couldn't believe that was his uncle. Then he looked at Sung-Young who was shaking her head..

"I know father you want us to stay together but I have people who are waiting for me in earth..I want to stay with them too and I think there so much in life I want exprince too.."

Moon-shik smiled a little and then hugged his daughter and Tsukiko came also for hug.

"If that's what you want..then it's fine.."

With that Sung-Young's parents and Kiyoka and Miyo stepped in other train. Sung-Young then waved at them and they did the same..

"Why didn't you go with your parents or grandparents?"

"Well like I said..I want to still exprince this life and I want to continue working as a counter.."

"I see.."

"I feel like we been here long enough..Should we go back to others?"

"Let's.."

And with that they left Yung..

After sometime Mun and Sung-Young woked up and noticed concern faces of their team.

"Sung-Young!!!"

"Mun!!!"

Man they are loud..

"Are you guys okay?! We.."

All of them stopped and looked at Sung-Young.

"What is it?"

"Your eye.."

"Huh?"

"Your eye is..different.."

"Oh..right.."

And here we go again..

"It's because I have some powers from previous Iudex now and he is my new Yung partner..And he is the full blooded dragon."

"Okay! But you have to wear a eyepatch okay?!"

"Yeah..Yeah..I got that.."

"Let's get out of here and.." said Mun and then noticed Hana staring how Dohwi and Dohee were knocked out.

Mun then walked next to her.

"Are you okay?"

"All though all of this happend..I still feel..weird and conflicted.."

"Do you plan to talk with him after he wokes up?"

Hana looked down.

"You don't have to but that's.."

"Mun..I think it's for the best that I remove all of his memories about me and our high school years..He has done terrible things to others and he has to face responsibility for it.."