Chapter 13 "Reckless.."

Mun and Sung-Young headed to Dohwi's piano school only to get greeted by Dohwi's twin Dohee..

"Stay together Mun..We have to stay less suspicous as possible..so that we can save Jade's sister.."

"You got it..Be carefull too Sung-Young.."

"Hello what is your business here?"

"Hi..Um..We are here to pick up um.."

"The name is Ruby..she has playing piano here..about 6 months.."

"Geez..How did you know?"

"Reading memories again.."

"I see..Let me check from my brother..You guys can stay here.."

Twisted...way of thinking..Park Dohee..

"Let's stay back for seccond Mun..Then we can follow her.."

"Okay..Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Mostly..Yes..But we have stay in plan..When this Dohwi's twin is gone..Let's go look for Ruby.."

"Should we call for others?"

"Hmm..Jade was with them now..She might grow suspicous about us..So for now no..Let's see where this leads.."

"Okay.."

Mun and Sung-Young then left their seats to look for Ruby.

Meanwhile Ruby was knocked out while Dohwi was choosing what to do with her first..

"Dohwi..We have visitors.."

"Hm? I know that already Dohee.."

"How?"

"Well..I can sense her elemental powers..."

"Do you think they are those grim reapers? Who I have been hearing? And you didn't sense her when we met them in coffee shop.."

"It can be them...The girl one is really good at hiding her true elemental powers..Well no matter..let's change this plan..if we are able kill them we might get new powers..how that sounds Dohee? New elemental powers for you.."

"That's sounds good brother..Also new souls that we can eat..We might grow even stronger.."

"Then it's settled we can finally..do some killing.."

Sung-Young and Mun walked to the room where Dohee and Dohwi were. Sung-Young could see how territorry lights were shining and it made Sung-Young impressed..

"I said you guys should wait.." muttered Dohee..

"Oh! Mun..How are you?"

"Don't play with us Dohwi..We know who you are really.."

"How come..?"

"The evil spirit inside of you is quite loud I have to say.."

"Oh..So you hear him.."

"Right.."

Dohwi looked at them with grin on his face.

"Who would guess that we face this way Seo Mun? I remember visiting you guys base sometime..And I had dates with Hana..What that makes you think? She cares me more than you!!! You guys really think that you can win us!!"

"Don't listen to him Mun..Remember what I teached.."

"Of course not..This guy is so full of himself.."

"Then it's good..Let's take these guys to face a judgement.."

"You worded it perfectly.."