ch-1. Strange

A beautiful day once again , sunlight was falling on my face and i woke up in his arms again ,ahh those arms

A beautiful day once again , sunlight was falling on my face and i woke up in his arms again ,ahh those arms .

I was just about to give him a morning kiss when suddenly i heard someone scream and the next movement i was all covered with water .

I woke up from my sleep and said in a sleepy voice ,
Ahh! Who was this , who dared to throw water on me ,i am gone kill that person .

"Oh, really are you going to kill me" ?

I looked at the person and saw mumma was standing over there with a empty glass in her hand and i got to know who did this

"Mumma ! Why did you throw water on mee , i am all wet now" .

"What can i do tara , you were not getting up and i think you are forgetting something ", maa said reminding me of something .

Ohh wait , shit ! how can i forget that today bhai and bhabhi was coming back after 2 years from london .

"Ahh so sorry maa , i go get ready in just 10 min and i will also go to pick them up" i said to her .

"Okay, first get ready and come downstairs for breakfast.'

"Hmm"

I quickly rushed towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. After that i did my skincare and wore a red kurti today.

I went downstairs to see that everyone was already on the table , I quickly joined them .

"Good morning everyone", i said .
"Good morning taru" , papa replied with a smile on his face

'Taru quickly have your breakfast then you need to go also" , maa said

"Ji ma but where is ansh bhai" , i said

"He has gone to get ready" .

"Okay maa "  i replied

After around 15 min me and ansh bhai left for the airport , i am so excited to meet abhimanu bhai and bhabhi after 2 years .

Around 1 and a half hour we reached the airport and waited for them, as there flight was delayed by 20 minutes .

Suddenly i heard a voice and a wide smile make space on my face , i turn around to see bhai and bhabhi standing there .

I quickly rushed towards them and give them a tight hug .

"Bhaii, you know i missed you so so so much bhai ","i missed you everyday", "every minute bhai".

"I missed you too princess ", bhai said.

"Hoo , you only missed your bhai not bhabhi that's not fair ", suddenly bhabhi speak .

"No bhabhi i also missed you very much , i even missed you more than bhai".

Suddenly ansh bhai speak from behind
"Bhai she will always remain a drama queen "

"Shut up ansh bhai ", bhai see ansh bhai tease me alot .

"Achha , don't fight now let's go now home ". bhai said and we nodded

We were about to sit in the car when i saw my jhumka laying down on the flood

"Bhai , please wait for a minute my jhumka fell over there and I came in a minute ", i said .

I rushed to pick it up when i feel that a pair of hazel eyes looking at me , i was turning around that directly suddenly i hear bhai voice

"Taru , come fast we are getting late", i heard bhai voice .

"Ji bhai coming", with that i went back and sat in the car .

"What happened taru", bhabhi asked me with a little tension.

"Nothing bhabhi i feel that someone was looking at me ", i said to her .

"Oh ho taru , don't worry  it must be like that ",  bhabhi said and headed towards home .

...................

I hope you all like the first chapter , i
Know it can be a little boring but please wait for few more chapters .

And ya dont forget to like , and comment

And for more updates follow me on instagram
Storieswelivein

637 words

💗✨