ch17. project

Hey Everyone !🌷

You guys are not voting and this is really hurting me ,so vote , comment and follow

I want motivation to write a new chapter so I hope you all will support me and show your love and don't forget to tell your views.
.................................

I want motivation to write a new chapter so I hope you all will support me and show your love and don't forget to tell your views

I kept doing cold water strips on her forehead i also checked her temperature and she was having a very high fever .

I can't let her go in this condition.

I don't know but i was not feeling good after seeing her in this condition , Yesterday she fainted and today she got a high fever .

I have given her medicine and now she is sleeping peacefully.

She looks pretty while sleeping

Oh god neil! What happened to you why  do you even think  she is your employee and your best friend's sister .

Control neil control! 

I looked at her sleeping figure and covered her with the duvet properly and walked out of the room .

I started to do my work again with full concentration.

After 4 to 5 hours i  went inside to check her and she was still sleeping.

I ordered something to eat for her as she is very weak now and she needs proper nutrients.

I was trying to wake up her slowly but there was no use of that She didn't even move an inch .

After several attempts I spoke a little louder by which  she moved a little and grabbed my hand and placed it under her head.

Ohh godd!!!

"Let me sleep a little more please " she said in a very low and innocent voice making me melt for her .

Even before when she showed me her puppy face I controlled and agreed with her .I never get melted for these faces but she is different I don't know whyy!!.

I was lost in my own thoughts but came out when she was slowly opening her eyes .

She was still looking very weak I made her sit properly on the bed .

"Eat it" I brought the food to the side table and made her sit on the chair properly .

At first she was making faces but my one glance was enough to make her eat .

She ate down her food and washed her hand .

Then I dropped her to her home the whole ride was silent and we didn't exchange a single word except her thank you .

After dropping her and making sure she was safe I left for my villa .

..............................

Entering the villa I directly went to my room today I came back early and even today I was full because I ate with her only .