ch6. going back

Hey everyone! I hope you all are good , please vote and comment on the chapters !🥺

I picked her up in bridal style and dropped her in her car .

I don't  know why i did this but i was not feeling good when everyone was looking at her with lust in there eyes , and also she was wearing a small dress .

I return back in the club when samar came near me and asked

" sir is everything okay "

"Hmm", "let's go back to the meeting". 

Around 12am our meeting was done .

"Samar i am leaving  make sure to handle everything properly", i said .

"Okay sir' !

At 1:15am i reached back to my villa .

As usual,  skipping breakfast and dinner had become my habit now . i straight when to my room .

I took a cold water shower , relaxing my muscles. 

I was about to sleep when , her thought hit my mind again .
Her eyes , her lips , her fair skin , her voice , her face ,everything is so perfect.  "She looks like godness" .

Oh wait neil !! Why are you thinking about her .

Stopp now ! And go to sleep

Next day

Again due to that nightmare my sleep got disturbed and i woke up again .

Its was 4:00 am in the morning. 

I looked for water but there was no water in my room . i went downstairs in the kitchen , when i heard my phone ringing .

I went back to my room to see that , i was getting call from shubhi . i even did not bother to pick up the call , i threw the phone on bed and went to fresh up .

I came back from the washroom and went to gym .

Around 7:30 am i came back at villa .

I took a fresh bath and and webt to my office . Today i was going back to udaipur,  but before that i had to check here also .

My flight was around 1 pm and i had a lot of time  with me to check everything over here .

Around 12 i left for the airport , airport was very near from my office .

I always of from my private jet but , today i want to fo from airplane only .

I reached the airport and boarded .

I went in the airplane and the next thing i saw shock me , how she is here !!

The girl i saw in the club was here , i was in a high shock .

She looked at my shocked face ,but she was not surprise to see me ,strange.

"Ahh! Why my head is hurting so much , oh god i am dying"

I woke up and my head  is hurting so bad , I don't know why . i looked around to see that today advika was also sleeping with me .

Seeing her all the things came in my mind , shitt! How much i have drunk yesterday. 

"Madam,  you were almost crazy yesterday Literally you were acting like a fool yesterday" , i heard a voice from behind .

"I told you not to drink  but no you never listen to me yesterday even aunty also called  she was asking for you i told her that you have already slept" , she said .

"Thank you so much mere jaan , bacha liye tune muze ".
( you saved me )

"Okay , now we also have our flight, so go and get ready,  we need to go and i am also going to my room" .

I nodded to her .

I went to the washroom , and took a warm water bath to relax myself .

After almost 1 hour i was ready and we were also ready to check out from the hotel .

Our flight was at 1pm , so according to that we were not late .

Reaching the airport,  we boarded and made our way to our seats .

We got settle on our seats and as usually advika didn't let me sit on my fav window seats .

I was busy in my thoughts,  when someone can and sat beside me .

I dont know why this face looks similar.

When i turned around him , i don't know why he was looking at me with shock , like i am a monster. 

After 1 minute also , i realised he was looking shocked only , when i told advika about this,  she looked and also she was also in shock .

When i asked her what happened she told me everything about yesterday.

After hearing her i was literally still on my plane for a minute. 

I didn't speak a single word during the whole flight .

Why god why always me !!

As soon as we landed i rushed out of the airport  taking my luggage with advika .

I saw drive was waiting for us outside the car .

I sat in the car with , advika and we left .

Taru , actually please drop me at my home first , actually i am missing my lot , advika said .

Okay advi dont worry , uncle please first take car to advika's home only .

I hope you all like the chapter

Dont forget to follow me on instagram for more spoilers and updates .

Storieswelivein ( instagram )