ch4. mumbai

Next day

Next day ..

Around 10 am we were ready to head off to the airport .

"Are you ready , have you kept all your things properly, keep calling me , eat properly, don't  roam here and there" , mumma said .

"Aree mumma don't worry  calm down", i said .

"Aunty don't worry , i will take of her properly"  advika said . "Let's go taru or else we will be late".

"Hmm lets go"

We sat in the car and left for the airport .

The whole journey i was sleeping , meanwhile advika was doing her work .

Around 3 pm we reached mumbai airport .

"Finallyy we reached mumbai" , i said with a smile on my face .

"Let's go to our hotel and i think you also need to discuss things about your project" .

We booked a cab and left for our hotel .

After reaching hotel , we both went to our room to get fresh and to take some rest .

Around 10pm we both have our dinner and we both were sitting in the lawn and were chit chating .

"Achaa , taru its already very late you go to and take rest , you need to wake up early too tomorrow and ya before sleeping call aunty also ", she said .

"Ya i need to call mumma also , lets go to our room ".

"Is everything going good ? And what about the deal with singhaniya".

"Sir everything is going great and also the singhaniya will contact us tomorrow",.

"Samar makes me a coffee and make sure to make it strong "

" okay sir" , he replied and left the office. 

Suddenly , my phone rang and it was displaying arya's name . At first i didnt pick up the call but after several rings i picked and said

"What happened,  what you want from me now " i said with anger.

"Bhai its been a month since you have left the house bhai , bhai we all are missing you bhai , please come back to your family bhai ",she said .

"Which family  huhh ! , I don't have any family", saying this i  cut the call .

Those people are not my family,  i shouted and i was about to break my phone  suddenly a knock on my door interrupted me .

" come in"i said .

"Sir your coffee" , samar entered with a cup of coffee .

"Hmm keep that here and make sure that no one can enter my office now" . i said

"Okay sir" , he said and left .

I was in my thoughts , when i here my phone ringing and its was flashing abhimanyu's name .

I pick up the call and said

"Hello"

"Hey listen to me next week there is a pooja at my house and you have to come there  no matter what i will not listen to any of your excuses" , he said .

"Abhi  you know na that i cant come i am very busy" , i said .

"I dont care , you have to come means you have to" .

"Achha okay i will try" , i said .

"No try  you have to come , maa is also asking for you . It's been 2 years since we met", he said .

"Okay fine  i will come , dont worry" .
🌸

I hope you all like the chapter and a little introduction of neil

In upcoming chapter , many secrets are going to reveal .

Make sure to like and comment. 

And for more updates and spoilers follow me on instagram

-> Storieswelivein

557 words

💗✨