ch21. surprise

I plugged my earphones and went into the sleep as I was very tired

After some times I woke up and opened my eyes properly.

I was little amaze to see my surrounding as it was almost an hour and we still didn't reach the home back .

"Bhaiya ham abhi tak ghar kyu nhi pouche? " I asked him but I got no response back .

"Bhaiya" I said again but still got no response back .

I looked out side the window and saw it was not the area .

It was a strange and different route today .

I started feeling scared now so I quietly tooked out my Phone but there was no signal here .

I took out the pepper spray and was about to use it when a thought came in my mind if i used this the can get into any accident also .

I keep that back and grab him from behind but then I heard a familar voice .

"Arre chod chuiya mar jaunga ma " I heard the voice and left him .

He stopped the car and I quickly come out of the car .

The man sitting on the driver sit come out and seeing his face i was totally left in shock .

"Rih...u" I said in low and shock voice .

Rihaan , me and advika was childhood friends but after 12th class he left for uk and after some time we lost our contact .

"Ohh madam were are you lost?" I heard his voice and I looked at him and hugged him tightly .

"Where were you these years , didn't you miss me or advika huh" I asked him and he laughed a little .

"I missed both of you alot " he said but then I heard a voice from behind .

"Lier" I turned around to see advika standing with cross arms around her chest .

I looked at her with suspicious eyes and then looked at rihu .

"If he had missed us then why didn't he called or came to meet us" she said and came towards us .

"What was that " I asked her and she looked at me with confused eyes .

"Huh?"

"This was planning of you two" I asked them and they started laughing.

"You two don't talk to me cheaters" I turned around and started walking .

They both ran after me and stopped me .

"Are sorry tara naraz kyu ho rahi ha yaar" rihu said but i  still didn't talk yo him .

"Sorry tara we want to surprise you" this time advika said and I started laughing seeing me they also started laughing.

"Fine now tell me all the things in detail" I said and  we sat down in the car .

They started telling me all the things , how they meet , what happened.

Rihaan came to India back to surprise us but his bad luck advika found him in a cafe and first beat him a lot for not coming for years .

After that they made plans to surprise me and that's why my driver was late today .

We shared a lot of things and he told us about many things over there .

We planned to go to my home first and they both will stay over there at my place only .

I was doing my work when I heard a knock on my door .

To my surprise the person was tara but  what she is doing here at this time , is she okay ?.

I looked at her and cleared my throat , she looked at me and passed me a box .

I asked her if she was okay and she nodded , I want her to be safe and okay .

She passed me the box and I opened it and saw a chocolate cake Which was looking very good .

I looked at her with one eye brow up so she told me that it was for Yesterday mistake and I simply nodded .

Taking the first bite of cake i was lost in It's taste .

Omgg!! It's heavenly tasty I just love ittt .

It was do tasty that I can get over it but I can't show my expression on my face so I just simply smiled and she left the cabin .

The moment she left the cabin i  started jumping and was really happy .

Omg I can't wait when we both will cook together! Wait neil don't go over Control your self .

Shut yourself and do your work but the taste is Just tasting like a woww .

I finished the cake and kept the box aside  safely and started doing my work again .

Doing my work a thought came in my mind that if she can do something for me so why I can't.

I also give her something but what should I give to her .

I opened my phone and searched on google to found something good for her .

After scrolling for 15 minutes I can't find anything for her but then I heard a knock on my cabin door .

The door open and when I saw the person my anger was on peak .

It was no more than myra she peaked into my office and looked at me .

She came near me and was trying to sit on my lap but I pushed her .

"What are you doing here" I said to her in an angry voice but nothing affected that shameless person .

I grab her by her hand and pushed her out of my Cabin I just cant tolerate her near me .

I called samar and asked him she was doing here but to my surprise he also didn't know cause the watch man didn't inform him about her .

My anger was on the peak , I need to do something about her or else she will not stop and will become more shameless.

I don't know what's wrong with mr.rathod he always send her here but I am also stubborn I will not marry her at any cost.

I will only marry tara , my tara i will make here mine , she will be mine soon for sure .

I called someone and asked him to keep an eye on myra , I want to know what is going on in her mind .

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update , I will try my best to update soon .

Spread happiness and love 💓

Follow ,vote and comment. 🌷