ch22. gift

I was very annoyed and frustrated because of that stupid girl myra , i hate seeing her face

I was very annoyed and frustrated because of that stupid girl myra , i hate seeing her face .

I diverted my mind from the bitch to the work I was doing .

I again opened my laptop and searched a gift for her , I want to gift her something which she can but what can i ?.

Then a thought came in my mind that these days girl love to have desi and indian things alot .

I searched something on google and found some good options .

I closed my laptop and took my coat and left the company , today i was going early as i need to buy a gift for her .

I can't buy those things online causes they will take a couple of days to arrive.

If I want I can order them now or by tomorrow but I want to buy something myself physically not online .

I drive my car towards the mall as I can get several options over there to buy a gift for her .

I parked my car in the basement and went up through a lift in the meanwhile my  guards were coming from stairs.

I entered in a big shop of girly material and start looking for the things I want .

People were looking at me only but I didn't a fuck and continue my work as I don't want to waste my time .

I saw many things but I couldn't find a good one so i left that shop and went into the other .

After roaming in several shops I finally found the things I wanted and also made them packed beautifully just like 'my tara' .

I know no one can be as beautiful as tara she is different that's why I wanted her to be mine and I will make her mine .

'Neil aren't you thinking to much , you always things about tara only'

Ohh god neil focus on your work .

I grabbed my stuff and left for the villa .

_______________________________

I reached the villa and took a cold water shower to relax myself .

I changed my clothes and opened my laptop to do my work , i can't sleep as my mind only thinks about one thing .

I started doing my work when I got a call , i looked at who was calling me and it was the person who I have given the task of keeping an eye on myra .

I picked the call and he told me some information which was not shocking as I can oy expect these things from her .

I cant believe mr.rathod can fall so down that he want me to marry that character less girl .

I will never marry that girl and also I will take my revenge from them for everything they did .