ch7. why?

Before going back home , i dropped advika to her home as she was missing her family and specially her mother alot I told her to take care of  aunty , as recently she is being sick and  i am not able to meet her

I told her to take care of  aunty , as recently she is being sick and  i am not able to meet her .

I was so tried , during the whole flight i was quite and was literally in shockk .

"Such an embarrassing moment for me" 

I was all in my thoughts that i don't even know when i fell asleep in the car , i was so tired also .

I was awake by somebody's voice , when i saw  that the driver's uncle was trying to wake me up.

"Ji uncle" i said , opening my eyes.

"Madam we have reached the mansion " he said , to which i nodded.

"Uncle please tell the servants to put the luggage in my room" i said , and went inside the mansion.

The moment i entered , i saw maa , bhai and bhabhi standing near  the door  with arthi ki thali in her hand  .

"Maa , bhai , bhabhi " i ran near them and hugged them .

"You know maa i got the project , my dream project "

" i know beta and i am so proud of you "

"Congratulation tara , i know you can do it " bhabhi said .

"Thanku bhabhi " , i said .

We all entered the mansion and the mansion was filled with the aroma of delicious food .

"Maa"

"Yes , tara today i have made all your favorite food .

" thanku, thanku so much maa , i love you the most ' i said with a wide smile on my face .

After having the food and hours of talks i finally went back to my room .

"Finally , i am back my sweet room "

First i took a shower and changed my cloths . It was already 9 pm .

After that i took my favourite novel and went straight to my fav spot , balcony.

"This place feels like heaven to me , every thing is perfect here ", i said to myself. 

I was about to go to sleep when i got a call from a unknown number.

" who have called me at this time , its already being 12 "

At first i didn't picked up the call but then it again started ringing .

This time i picked up the call

"Hello , who is this " , i said .

The next moment what i heard made me panic .

"Hello, baby girl " a voice came from that side of phone .

I throwed the phone on the ground and shouted