ch12. shock

Before starting everyone please vote and give you reviews on all the chapters. I know it must be boring now but upcoming chapters are gone be interesting and a lot of twists are also there .
...............*.................*.....................*.........

I sat down in my car was checking some mails when I saw outside a window to see a mother was playing with her son and they were enjoying a lot

I sat down in my car was checking some mails when I saw outside a window to see a mother was playing with her son and they were enjoying a lot .

This scene made me remember a scene of me and maa when I was a child  .

Flashback starts

"Abhi dont run around bacha or else you will fall down "  shobha  running behind neil .

( Shobha was neil's real mother after her death shubam married avni )

"No mumma i will not stop , first you catch me then only i will stop" neil said .

Neil was around 6 years that time and abhimaan was 3 months old .

"Bacha come here to mumma you know na mumma cant run , see abhimaan is also crying, come her bacha " shobha said to neil .

Listening about her brother he immediately run towards him  .

"Aree .. Chup ho jao chote bhai kitna ro ge tum " neil said in a sofe voice making shobha ji laugh.

"Neil bacha lets goo home , i will buy you your favorite ice cream and will also buy you your favourite balloon". Shobha ji said making neil happy .

They three left from the park .

Flashback ends

"Maa i really miss those day when you me and abhimaan use to enjoy alot " neil said with blank face .

"When you died i was not there with you maa , mr rathod told me that you died  i was so broken that day maa " neil said.

"Sir we reached" driver said .

"Hmm" neil step out of the car and walked towards the area where meeting is held .

After 3 hours its was around 6 in the evening.

"I hope you like the deal and will corporate with our company more "

" we will see " neil said and left from there .

Neil sat down in car and relaxed himself.

"Take me to villa" neil said .

Neil phone rang to see abhimaan was video calling him .

He pick up and said " hello bacha how are you" he said with very calm voice .

"Bhai i am fine how are youu" abhimaan said , " i am good bacha , how's your studies going" ?.

They both talked for 15 minutes and cut the call , till that neil also reached the villa .

He stepout of the car and went to his room .