ch14. her ?

"I hope the work will be completed by today , it is very important "

"Yes sir don't worry everything is going well"

"Hmm" i nodded and he left the room .

I was busy at work when i remembered that today i need to go on a round .

Every month i myself visit every floor to check how everyone is working. 

Checking the time i left for the rounds , i always start from the lowest to highest .

I personally check all the things myself as i don't  like mistakes and lies .

After 45 minutes it was time for the 8th floor .

I was walking around busy on my phone when someone got clashed with me and was about to fall when i held her .

That fragrance !!

I looked at that girl and was surprised to see her.

Wait she is abhimanyu's sister , tara shekhawat,  how she is here .

I was lost in her beauty when someone's voice reached my ears and i came back to reality.

"I and sorry sir " she said and i replied in a strict tone .

Leaving her i left back to my office .

"What is happening with me , why my heart is beating so fast" i put my hand on my chest .

Entering my office i drank water and opened my cctv camera to check whether i was dreaming or it was reality.

When i saw her on my monitor I found out that she was really here , but why would she work here , her own brother has very big business .

I was continuously thinking about her only for the whole day, ahh! why a girl was affecting me so much , she is nothing to me .

I finished my work and left the villa as i can't concentrate here anymore .

As usual i didn't have my dinner and went back to my room , i took a cold water shower to relax myself and to distract me from her thought.

Her eyes!! Ahh neil stop that , you can't think about her .

Changing into a fresh pair of clothes I worked for the whole night as sleep was far away from my eyes.

While doing my work also i was only thinking about her only , i don't know what had happened to me she is nothing to me .

Completing my work i changed into gym clothes and went to the gym .

After 3 hours of work out i came back and took a bath and got ready .

I went downstairs with an iPad in my hand .

"I black and strong coffee please "

"Here is your coffee sir "

Today I had a very important meeting to do , i finished my coffee and left for the villa .

I was on my way only when i saw some guys were troubling a girl .

I never pay attention to these things but today my heart was not in my control, i stopped  the car and went outside to see what was happening.

The thing i saw made me shocked .

Wait is she tara ? But how what she is doing here.

I quickly went near , seeing me coming towards them  the boys left from there .

I took my blazer out and covered her .

She was crying very badly and also she was getting a panic attack again ,oh no! , she hugged me , seeing her like this was hurting me so much .

"Shuu calm down Tara take a deep breath everything is normal  see i am here for you " i said caring her hairs .

"Please dont leave me alone please,  they are very bad people " she said in low voice .

She did not stop crying her hold towards me got tight , seeing her like this was hurting me like hell .

I was also very angry how can someone do wrong with her , how can someone try to touch her i will not leave them.

I called sameer and asked him to find them and he knows what to do with them .

After 15 minutes she stopped crying and  looked at me and then suddenly she fainted .

What happened to her!

"Tara wake up to what happened to you" i patted on her cheeks but i didn't get any response back .

I picked her up in bridal style and left for the villa back .

The whole way i was trying to wake her up.

I reached the villa and quickly made her lie on the bed and called the doctor. In the meantime the doctor was coming I called Abhi but he didn't pick up my call .

The doctor came and checked on her .

" nothing had happened to her mr rathod , she had not eaten anything from yesterday i guess  and also she is not taking her good care "

"Hmm" i nodded and the doctor left .

After a few hours she was finally opening her eyes .

"Where i am " she said in a slow voice .

"How are you feeling now" i said and she was shocked to see me here.

" what are you doing here , how i am...mm here " she said in a slow and crying voice .

"You fainted and you are at my villa now"

"What! I am so sorry , i will leave now " she said and but i stopped her .

"Wait first eat something then go or else your condition will be worst " i said in strict voice but not wanted to scare her .

"No no i can't trouble you , i need to go now " she said in a scared voice.

She wore back her slippers and went down and left the villa quickly without even looking back .

She was very scared and was looking weak .

But wait why i let her goo! She was weak , oh god neil what happened to you u can't even stop her , what if something
Happened to her again .

I made my bodyguard behind her for her safety I can't let her life at risk again .

I gave strict orders to everyone and said them to inform me after every hour .

My phone rang and i saw abhimanyu 's call I picked up the call and told him everything that happened and he was worried about her .

He immediately cut the call , i can feel that he was in tension.

I also left the villa again as i have my important meeting today and that needs to be completed today .

In the car i was completely lost in her thoughts only , of her condition only .

I don't know why i was not feeling good after looking at her in that condition,  this never happened to me before .

I only get this feeling for abhiman and maa  when something happens to them , i love them so much but i don't know why i am getting it for her too , why i am so worried for her .

No neil don't  think about her , she is an ordinary girl to you but every time i think of her i go  mad .

Something is happening with mee !!

.................................................

How was the update i hope you all like it
Vote and comment and follow

Bye🌷🍂