ch19. panic

Vote karo Chalooo........

It's been a few days since the project started and all the members working on this project are really working hard

It's been a few days since the project started and all the members working on this project are really working hard .

This project has a lot of my hopes as it can give us a big opportunity in the future too .

"Sir may i come in" i heard a voice and looked in that direction to see tara was standing there and i simply nodded to her .

She is looking so beautiful today in that suit , her long lashes , her lips..s ahh neil focus.

I don't know why this girl always distracts me a lot .

"Sir this is the file and documents you have asked for " she said and I nodded .

She was about to leave when I stopped her"tara wait" I said and she looked back at me .

"Are u free tonight " unknowingly this words left from my mouth and she was shocked to hear that.

"Sir..r what are u saying " she said .

"I mean today is a very important meeting at 8 and I want you to attend that it will help u later .

She thought of something and nodded .

" sir where is the meeting I will reach there by the time " she said .

"I will pick you up at 7:45 get ready till then " she was about to say something when she stopped and nodded and left the cabin .

It was currently 6:15 so almost after 15 more minutes she will leave .

I also begin to complete my work as I have to also leave .

Around 7 i  also left the company and headed to the villa .

I don't like to go there but still I can't do anything.

I reached the villa and took a bath to relax myself and wore my clothes , apply my favourite perfume and wear my watch.

I checked the time and it was 7:30 so I took my things and left to pick her up .

Around 10 minutes i  was standing outside her house .

I looked near the gate and saw her coming out

She was looking perfect , the spark in her eyes , her lips I just wanted to .. But wait neil again you got lost.

What is happening with me whenever i  see her i gall for her , for her beauty,  I have never felt something before like this for anyone so why for her .