ch20. cake

Yesterday was the worst day ever like literally why I cried in front of him

Yesterday was the worst day ever like literally why I cried in front of him .

What he will think about me maybe that i am a cry baby ! Noo that can't happen , i am not a cry baby.

Leave that thing yesterday  because of me he had to cancel his meeting also.

Uhmm now for that i must do something ,I must apologize for that , maybe i can cook something for him .

But what should i cook , hm I can cook something sweet cause who doesn't  like sweets .

I can bake a cake that perfect but now which cake I should cook .

I will cook  chocolate oreo  cake cause that's my favourite hehehe.

I went into the kitchen and took out all the neccesary things which i  will required.

I check all the ingredients but wait the main ingredient oreo and chocolate is missing.

It must be ansh bhai he always eats all my chocolate and snacks i will not leave him but what should I do now .

Wait i can do blink it the easiest way, i took out my phone from the pocket and ordered all the stuff I needed .

In the while i started preparing other things .

After almost 15 minutes i received my order and i checked everything.

I melted the chocolate and in the while I put everything in measures .

I crushed oreo in fine pieces and kept them aside and now i took a big bowl and a sieve .

I took all the ingredients and put them in a bowl one by one after putting all the dry ingredients i started to put wet once's.

I slowly added milk and butter and mixed them well so that no lump should be there .

I have already pre heated the oven for the cake .

I put the baking paper on the baking tray and put all the stuff inside that .

I put the tray inside the oven when I saw bhabhi was coming downstairs .

"Are tara itne subha kya kar rahi hai" bhabhi asked me with a smile on her face .

(Tara what are you doing early morning)

"Good morning bhabhi " i replied to her in a soft voice.

"Good morning but what are you doing " she asked me while taking out a pan.

"Bhabhi i am baking a cake " I said to her while concentrating on my cake again .

"Kis Khushi ma" bhabhi asked me while preparing tea.

I told her all the things about what happened yesterday and she nodded.

"Bhabhi can you look after the cake I will go and get ready " I asked her and she nodded.

I went into my room and took a bath , yes i have not taken a bath yet .

I change my clothes and done a little and basic makeup.

It was already 8:30 now and i have only half an hour with me.

I took my things and went down to kitchen to check my cake .

When I came bhabhi was taking it out of the oven .

I decorated the cake and left packed it nicely.

"Bhabhi I am going to office bye" I said while rushing as I was getting late .

"But first have ur breakfast " dhe said while coming towards me .

"I will have something  in the office Bye " I said and left for the office .

I sat down in my car and left for the office and also played my favourite music too.

__________________________________

After a while I was standing in front of the huge building.

I went inside and greeted everybody and sat down on my place .

I decided to give the cake at lunch time cause that would be perfect and it would be less awkward for me too.

I peacefully started doing my work and checked some mails .

My eyes shifted at sara's place and today she was not there strange .

I didn't care much and again focus on ny work .

After sometime it was lunch break and I took but the cake to give it to sir .

In went near his cabin and knock the door and after a meanwhile I heard a come in .

I went inside to see him working .

"Sir" I said slowly and he looked at me .

"How are u now" he asked me suddenly.

"Huh..h"

"I said how are u" he again repeated.

"I am fine " I said and looked down as I was feeling embarrassed I don't know why .

"Do you want something " he asked me and I looked at him .

"Uhm...m actually this is for you" I said and forwarded the cake to him hoping that he would like it or else...I don't know.

"What is this" he asked while taking box from my hand .

"Actually I want to saw sorry for yesterday..y" I was cut off by him " you don't need to be sorry it fine " hearing his words I was feeling so much light .

He opened the box and was surprise to see the cake .

"This is for me?" He asked me and I nodded .

He took a bit of the cake and I was just hoping that he would like the cake .

"Its good" he said and I got happy and in over excitement I started clapping but When I realised he was looked at me I stop .

I gave him a small smile , taraa paglo vale kaam mat kar.

"I should leave now " I said and he nodded .

I was Happy that he liked my cake as I made it with so much effects .

But I wad also sad that I didn't get to eat that buy no worries I will make another for my self but for now I must focus on project as the dead line is near .

I went back at my place and started doing my work again .

Aftet few hours of works and cups of coffee I grab my things back and left for the house as I was so tired .

I also called the drive to pick me up back but I called him half an hour ago and he is still not there .

I called him to know but then my car came and I sat inside it .

I asked him why he tooked so much time and he apologize me and I nodded .

I plugged my earphones and went into the sleep as I was very tired

___________________________________________

Spread happiness 💓

FOLLOW , VOTE , SHARE AND COMMENT 💖