ch9. interview

"I think we should start the pooja " abhimanyu said

"I think we should start the pooja " abhimanyu said .

"Par beta without tara " abhimanyu mother said.

"Maa there is no point in waiting for her .let her rest properly. "

We started doing the pooja and after that everyone ate the prasad made by tara .

I was eating only when abhimanyu mother asked me "so beta how is everyone "

"Everyone good at home and how is your father doing "

Hearing this i got angry and my eyes became  red.

It was also not her fault as she dont know anything about this matter.

"Maa please don't talk about this topic " abhi said as he know everything.

He is my only bestfriend and we know everything about each other , even it we are not talking or meeting each other , we always stay in contact to eacb other .

Only me , aunty and abhimanyu was there in the hall .

Uncle had to go somewhere,  whereas kaira need to know to her company followed by ansh .

Meanwhile tara was in her room resting after that incident.

I dont know why but i was worried for her , idont know why but i am obsessed with her now .

Her voice , her sparkling big black eyes , her lips , her face everything about her , i am obsessed with her , but i must stay away from her or else i can hurt .

"Abhi i think i should go , i also need to go to the company also . i said .

" hmm yay also it's quick late " he said .

I let from his house , i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight so i decided to go to the company only.

Entering my cabin i call samer and told him to bring me a coffee .

After a while someone knocked on the door

"Come in"

Samer entered the cabin with coffee and a file in his hand .

"Sir your coffee and sir i want yoir sign on this file "

"Which file this is " i asked.

"Sir this is for approval for tomorrow interview "

"Hmm" i nodded my head

The whole night i was in the ofdice and didn't sleep at all . sleep was far away from my eyes .

.. Next day ..

I was whole night in the office only and was doing my work .

I heard a knock on my cabin .

"Come in"

"Sir today you have back to back meeting todays and today you also have a very important meeting with sharma".