ch13. embarrassment

The first thing i saw made me shockk!!

Omgg how come he is heree!!

"Tara what happened are you fine" hearing  sara words  i came back of my thoughts and came back on my feet .

"I am so sorry sir"

Yaar ye bhai ka best friend yaha kya kar raha haii , hamesha yehi kyu a jatha hai mere samne .

"Hmm" he replied in a strict tone and left .

Me and sara rushed back to our work .

"Tara what happened to u where are u lost" sara asked me .

"No where" 

"vaise ye the kon?" I asked her and she was shocked after hearing my question. 

"Broo he was the president of this company , how come you dont know? "

"Whattt!" I shouted only to realise that everyone was staring us .

I sat down on my sit back and gave them a no so happy smile .

"Bro what happen u are not looking fine " she asked passing me the glass of water .

"No no i am fine , lets continue our work" i said and she nodded .

Why always mee , why i have to work only in this company, but wait bhai must know about this afterall he is his bestfriend and bhai still didn't tell me .

I will not leave bhai today but before i need to complete my work to leave from here , come on tara you can do it

I finished my work early and left for home .

"Aaj tho gye bhaii"

Entering my home the first thing i saw was bhai and bhabhi was sitting on sofa doing some work on there laptop .

"Bhaii" i shouted and he looked at me .

"Aree bacha u are back early today"

"How dare u bhai " i said and hovered over him and giving him punches.

"Aree hua kya hai tara leave me"

"Kya hua hai ma bata the hu ruko aap" saying this i started beating him more .

"Tara what happened " this time bhabhi asked me .

"Bhabhi you know what in which company i am working is owned by bhai's best friend and he did not even border  to tell me that .

"Bacha that was not so important to tell you "

"What happened everything fine na " he asked in a worried tone .

Hearing him i realised i over reacted much

"No no bhai nothing happened but .." I was cut off my maa

"Tara you came back early , go and fresh i will serve u food "

"Ji maa " i went upstairs in my room .

Ahh i am so tired , i took a quick bath which was super relaxing and calming . 

I changed into comfortable and cozy clothes  and did a little skin care and cleaned  my messed up room .

I don't know why but i was continuously thinking about him only , i saw him for so close today .

His eyes , his lips , his jawline, his face everything was so perfectt , ahhh!!.

"Tara faltu  na soch jada vho tera boss and bhai ka best friend hai , chup ho ja or apna kaam kar " i said to myself and again continue doing my work .

(Tara don't  think silly he is your boss and your brother's best friend,  so keep quite and do your work)

I took my phone and went down stairs .

I saw maa and bhai was discussing something and bhai was looking angry .

"No maa how you can do this " i heard bhai saying this .

"What happened bhai everything fine" i asked to him .

"Nothing bacha you come and sit here and eat this strawberry  "

"Kya kuch nhi hua , tara tere liye bhot acha rishtha aya hai vho bhi bhot bade ghar se " hearing this i choked and stoped eating and looked at her with tearing eyes .

"Tara are you fine " bhai said passing me water .

"How can you do this maa to me" i said throwing the glass  on the floor .

" you know na maa what happened with me and you still want me to get married to someone" i said and tears started flowing my eyes .

"I know maa you dont want me in this house thats why before also you wanted me to get married and now also " i said and rushed back to my room .

I laid on the bed facing my stomach and cried hard .

"Why maa always wanted me to get married, before also because of this i was in trauma and now also , she never loved me "

I don't know when sleep hovered me

After few hours i open my eyes to see it was 11 in the night,  i woke up and wore my slipper to only notice silence in the home .

I was feeling hungry so i went to kitchen and i find nothing , with disappointment i went back to my room and started doing my work .

It was 3am and i was still not sleepy , i closed my laptop and went outside and the weather was really good .

"I need a break from all this , i need to go somewhere i cant say here , coming back here was my biggest mistake "

Today was sunday which means i didn't have to go to office so i decided to visit advika today , she is the only one who understands me and always supports me .

I school times also she was always there for me and now also , even if i call her now she will pick my call but i dont want to disturb her .

Now it was almost 7:45 in the morning,  i took a bath and changed my cloths .

I collected my things and  went down to see everyone in the hall except papa and ansh bhai , papa never used to be with me .

I didn't say anything to anyone and was leaving when bhai said .

" tara where are you going , today is sunday "

" bhai i am going to advika's house i will be back soon " i said and turned to hear maa saying .

"Or kuch kaam tho hai nhi isko bas jitna marji rula lo and ghumalo bas" she taunt me and a tear left my eyes. 

I wipe my tears to looked back " atleast i am not troubling you " i said only to see her coming near me .

"How dare you reply back " she was about to slap me when bhai stopped her .

"Enough maa just leave her alone "

I rushed outside the house and without taking the car i left for there .

I will not stay here anymore now .

...................................

I hope you all like the chapter

Dont forget to vote , comment, follow and share .

Bye

💗🍂