ch3. happy

"What happened taru" , bhai asked with tension

"What happened taru" , bhai asked with tension .

"Bhaii , the project I have been working on for years , i finally got it today".

Everyone was so happy after listening to this . "congratulations my princess you did it", bhai said .

"Well done taru , i am proud of you" , bhabhi said with a smile .

"Thank you everyone and i need to tell you one more thing also , i have to go to Munbai after 2 days for the project".

"For how many days taru" , Maa asked

"Maa for around 3-4 days maximum" , i said .
"dont worry tara take your time and i will help you in packing", bhabhi said

"Okay bhabhi ,but now it's time for a celebration,  let's go outside and eat ice cream ", i said to which everyone nodded.

Me, abhimanyu bhai , ansh bhai and bhabhi went outside to enjoy my celebration. 

Around 1 am we all came back and everybody headed back to there room including me .

I changed my clothes and went to sleep , but still my mind was thinking about those eyes .

Next day

Today i woke up a little early as i need to do packing and shopping for tomorrow. 
I took a warm water bath and wore a beautiful dress and a little touch of makeup .

I went downstairs and the first thing i saw made me shock .

"Advikaa , my jaan you are back" , i shouted gaining everyones attention. 

Advika had come back today from her medical camp .

I went down and hugged advika ," i miss you so much advikaa  and i am so happy that you are back"

"Achha chalo bas and let me also congratulate you for your project",  she said .

"How do you get to know about my project?"  I asked , aunty told me she replied  .

"And i have good news for you , that i am also going with you ".

"Seriouslyy , it's gone so fun ".

"Acha , let's eat breakfast and then we will go shopping" , she said and i nodded .

We left for shoping after having our breakfast with bhabhi. 

Author's pov

Kaira , tara and advika let for the shoping .

I the mansion ishika asked abhimanyu about his friend to which he said

Maa actually he had left for mumbai,  he got some urgent work but maa you dont worry he said that he will be back after a week .

Ishika ji nodded and said , we can also call him on tha day of pooja which we are doing for tara .

Abhimanyu liked the idea and he nodded .
.................

I hope you all like the chapter
From next chapter neil pov will also be shared so stay tune

And dont forget to like and comment

For more updates and spoilers for me on instagram
-> storieswelivein

455 words

💗✨