ch16. his care

~the next morning ~

~the next morning ~

I slowly opened my eyes by the direct ray of sunlight .I checked the time and it was 6:30 in the morning , I slowly stepped down from my bed but my whole body was aching.

I snuggled more into my blanket. I don't even have the energy to lift myself from the bed. My eyes are burning so are my palms. I must have gotten a fever.

But I don't want to stay at home so it's better to leave for the office only .

I went to take a shower I know it may worse my condition but still I didn't care .

Getting ready , I wore very simple clothes today with some accessories and applied a little makeup to look completely fine .

I have not eaten anything since yesterday so I grabbed my things from my room and went downstairs to see no one obviously.

I went into the kitchen and cooked some oats for myself , I don't have the energy to cook anything else so for now this is better .

It was now around 7:45 and I decided to leave but then I saw bhabhi coming down stairs .

"Good morning tara , how are u feeling now" she asked me a smile .

"Good morning bhabhi I am fine " i replied to her with a small smile .

"Where are you going this early " she asked me .

"Office" I said and looked at her .

"But..t" I cut her off.

"Bhabhi I should leave or I will get late bye" I said and rushed out of there , if I would stay there for more minutes she would know about my fever .

There was still a lot of time for the office so I decided to go to a temple before that .

I went inside the temple and removed my slippers and washed my hands .

I brought some flowers and basic necessities for the pooja .

I went inside and joined my hands in front of god .

"Krishna ji aap kyu mere sath aise kar rahe ho " i said and a tear left my eyes but I wiped it off .

I took the blessing and parshad and was about to leave when a small girl came near me .

"Didi I am hungry i have not eaten anything since so many days please give me some money" she said with innocence.

"Do you want to eat something " I asked with a small smile and ahe nodded .

I took her to a shop with me and asked her "what do u want to eat" .

Shr picked some food for herself and for her friends .

"Thanku u didi god will always keep u happy" she said with a wide smile and left from there .