chapter 15

"You said you were hunting treasures and beast, so where are they"
She asked Luna curiously, but Luna just looked at her like she was joking but as Elysia continued to look at her with a serious expression, Luna realised she wasn't.

  "Damn where have you been living all your life, inside the forest?" She asked jokingly but Elysia didn't say anything still waiting for her to answer the question

"Ermm....in a storage pouch, it's an enchanted pouch that you could keep anything, it's almost limitless" Luna exclaimed in awe

As. Elysia was about to respond, Luna suddenly notched her bow and arrow targeting straight at her, the moment Luna let go of the string , Elyia flinched instinctively expecting herself to be dead, but the arrow passed by her face with only an inch of space left, hitting a beast that was about to sneak up on her without her noticing.

"Well that's our cue to go" Luna said, walking straight ahead , while Elysia was still recovering from her moment of fright.

The moment she got ahold herself, she immediately questioned Raven in her head.

   "You were supposed to be looking out, if not for her, I'll probably be seriously injured if not dead"

    " the beast came from underground, and  I was about to react, but she was faster" Raven said solemnly

Quickly feeling bad from freaking out at Raven, she immediately apologized

    "It's not your fault, I should have noticed it quicker, let's go, what's done is done"

"I should really work on my reaction time" she muttered under her breath while walking along side Luna.

"Hey take this" Luna threw  a pouch at her, "Don't you need it?" Elysia immediately asked.

        "Nahhh" she replied in a almost lazily manner, "one is already enough" she continued, "Apart from mine, I found  the one I gave you in the forest, probably from someone who didn't notice he/she had lost it"

she said while gesturing with her head towards my direction.

As we kept walking , she kept shooting arrows at beasts, even moving ones and her hits were all almost precisely on target.

We both continued to attack the beast in the forest until we were exhausted.

             Seeing how sluggish Luna was moving and how exhausted i was.

Elysia asked the question she's been pondering over, obviously she knew what she would have chosen but not Luna so she had to ask. It was best if the cane to a unanimous decision.

   "Hey, Luna, it's late already, and it's getting harder to see the beasts in order to kill them, so I feel we should look for somwhere we could stay for the night, what do you think?, She nodded immediately with no hesitation "

    "Actually , I was taking you to this place that I had found when I was here the last time, I already cleared it"

She gestured to a place with unnatural looking rocks, as she made a wave with her hand, the rocks parted into what seemed like a cave.

    Feeling nostalgic I stifled a smile and told her thank you and I realised it was the first time she was using her elemental powers.

   Out of curiosity I asked, "why don't you use your elemental powers more"

She looked at me then said, "well you could say I was a really late bloomer and also one of the less talented elementalist with just one elements, as you can see"

   An earth elementalist I thought

"And you are one of the most talented I've ever seen, you have all the elements , and still connected in a way you could control the diversions of the elements such as the plants which is a sub diversion of the earth element which almost everyone can't do, just like me" she continued

Not knowing how to respond Elysia awkwardly replied with thanks.

I didn't understand how rare me being able to control all the elements was and it seemed I have to be careful who I use it Infront of.

Thankfully Luna seemed like a kind person with no alternative schemes.

"So due to the fact I had not gotten my elemental powers, I learnt how to use the bow and arrow" she ended and made her way into the cave.

   I had more questions I wanted to ask, but I knew it was going to be insensitive.

I could also be considered a late bloomer and I knew how horrible it was with those kids.