Chapter 15

Dallys POV

I didn't wanna think about Janet . I know I hurt her bad . She was better off with Soda . I could never be done with her . Part of me still thinks she's mine .

I saw her coming out of konk class and I waited for her by my car . She looked as beautiful as ever wearing a leather jacket and jeans she sure picked up the greasers style of clothing.

Still a book buster I see I smirked joking

She rolled her eyes. What do you want Dallas she asked with an attitude .

I could tell she wanted me there . I just wanted to rip the clothes off of the broad .

Why don't you give Soda a chance? I blurted . Her face was shocked like she didn't know what to say .

It's complicated Dallas she said trying to walk away . I pulled her back and for a moment we froze staring at each other .
Don't move Janet I ordered touching her soft face . Dallas --

Will you shut the fuck up I answered interrupting her .

She rolled her eyes I could see her face getting redder .

Is this what you wanted I said leaning her against my car .

I pushed my lips against hers and started making out . I grabbed her ass while kissing .
That shut her up .

What was that for Dallas? She asked shocked . I don't know I gotta go stated getting back into his car .

Janet POV

I saw him drive off .

Why does he do this to me it's like he wants me to never get over him. First tells me bout soda then makes out with me ? I didn't have time think I had to be at work .

I walked near the gas station see all the skirts finger poppin' at Steve .
Steve had a very tough face and was kinda a workaholic .

Where is soda ? One of the skirts asked . Not looking for you so skat ! He yelled . Those girls were like a personal fan club. They all were plastics .

I walked up to the counter . Hey been a while since I seen you round here Steve commented .

Nothing's changed I joked . The fuzz walked up .

All of you girls go home this is a business he shouted .

They walked away in aw . Bye bye girls I jeered .

Can I come out now I heard a whisper ask . Yeah the coast is clear Steve said back .

Soda looked up at me and hugged me finally you brought your ass to work. Just like good ol days Steve said .

Soda ? I called . He turned and flashed that beautiful movie star smile .

I'm sorry I apologized hugging him as tight as I can . For ? He asked

Everything I've put you through I admitted feeling guilty . He smiled and kissed me on the forehead while hugging me whispering "it's worth it ".

Definitely Soda deserved more than me . Aye stop chit chatting and start working .

Later In my shift a mustang pulled up . I saw the cat come out the door and I saw the perfect jawline . It was Vincent my brother .

Aye on pump 3 he said sliding over his money . I didn't mention him to anyone I just didn't know how to tell .

Sis ? He said cautious . Yes Vincent ? I answered back annoyed .

Sis ? Soda and Steve called confused in unison . This is my brother I just found out I had one yesterday I explained and introduced . You gotta gig at the gas station he yapped.