Chapter 10

A/N: last time we left off Janet and Ricky kissed .

What was that ? I asked astonished .

I been meaning to do that to you for the longest , your just so beautiful he gushed. Thank you I said looking down blushing .

Don't think we should do it again I asked smirking

He grabbed my face gently and crashed his lips to mine again.

Later that day

Me pony , Jenny , two bit and Johnny went to the movies . We were watching breakfast at Tiffany's .

I have seen you in a while Janet two bit said hugging me . Don't go ghost on us know he added.

It's nice to see you too I giggled hugging back two bit. I see your still obsessed with Mickey I added .

Hey Jenny , where has this cat been taking you I said hugging her tight.

All over the damn place but you ok? she asked worried . Can we talk bout that later not right now I said avoiding the convo.

I came with pony and Johnny so I didn't really have to great them.

Time to get crazy two bit yelled at the top of his lungs.

Don't go ape on us Johnny nagged.

We sat down to watch the movie . I was next to Jenny and two bit making out. Gross get a room pony joked.

Pony boy don't be jealous you'll find someone too he said.

Yuck ! Jealous ain't the word I'm looking for Johnny commented .

Look there she is pony said pointing at a blonde haired , blue eyed soc which was Hannah .

That's who you got the hots for Johnny said amazed by her beauty.

Yes isn't she just breeze he gushed. Yeah there ain't no way you getting her Johnny insisted. Shut your trap , pony is a nice guy I said elbowing Johnny .

I'd pay big money to see that happen two bit chimed in . Y'all are so mean I think pony could do it I said defending him.

Ok here's your lucky day go do it pony two bit demanded .

Fine , cmon pony I said grabbing pony.

We went in the line standing right behind her.

Nows your chance say something I said. Hey , Hannah it's me pony he said nervously .

Oh , pony it's you she said hugging him tight. He sure was right she was breeze.

I'm sorry this your girlfriend she asked . No way more like brother but I see you two hit it off I'm gonna leave I commented . I walked off feeling empty inside .Guys I'm gonna hit the sack I said feeling disappointed.

Want me to come Johnny asked.

"Yeah "

Walking home

Why'd you come ?

A pretty girl like you can't walk by yourself on this side of time he replied .

How you holding up ? he added

I'm trying my best to let go of him I answered.

He misses you just give him time he confided. I'm trying but soon time will run out I admitted sadly.

I wish I could tell him how much I care for him.

What about you Johnny cake ?

What about me ? he asked

Are you okay I articulated

I don't even know the answer to that question he stated

I want you to know I care , who cares what your parents think I assured him . Thank you he said heartfelt .

We started walking , it got so dark the the street lights started to get dim.

It's getting dark Johnny cake I said .

Don't worry I got a blade he said showing me.

Don't use that thing I demanded

A car passed by stopping us dead in our track.

Just keep walking I said to him.

Where are you greasers going they hollered

Hey I'm talking to you the soc yelled grabbing me.

Get off I yelled .

Get the hell away from her Johnny yelled having his blade in his hand.

Right when he said that another soc came behind him and took the knife threatening to kill him.

Let him go I yelled trying to wiggle out bobs hand .

Your that pretty little greaser dally used to date bob said. I swear to god if you touch her Johnny said.

You'll what he said tighten his grip around Johnny's neck with the knife.

Please let us go of us I begged.

Cry me a river he said devious .

I started fighting to get out his hands even more until I suddenly blacked out.

The next morning

I woke up in the hospital to see the whole gang except dally.

What I'm I doing here I asked panicked . Calm down , the soc knocked you out soda said holding my hand.

We wanted to know if you were okay Darry said reassured . I'm honestly fine now I said smiling . It's all my fault Johnny said depressed.

It's really not Johnny if anything you stood up for me I assured him.

Where's Dallas I asked

He couldn't make it they said lying .

I guess I know now he really doesn't care.

Get some rest kiddo they said leaving all saying bye in unison.

While I was sleeping I heard someone come in.

Janet ? I heard dally's voice say.

Something told me to pretend I was sleeping .

Shit your sleeping he said

I'm gonna find bob and randy and beat theirs ass during the rumble.

What the hell was a rumble I thought to myself.

Janet I'm real sorry for this if I was there this wouldn't happened , no matter what I'll protect you .I know letting you go was biggest mistake of my life but I can't make you happy because no matter how hard I try I can't say it.God your beautiful he said kissing my forehead.

Then he left . I opened my eyes with a tear falling down on cheek .That ditz always made me happy .