Chapter 4

I woke up staring at the sun .It was a Saturday morning and I was laying there waiting for the alarm to go off. I loved to stare at the sun that's the one thing I loved about my momma she always saw the beauty in the simplest things even a damn fly .
I was still tryna recover from that horrible first date I never felt so small before .

Dally's P.O.V.
What did you do to her Johnny asked
Nun , the broad is a trip I said still rubbing my aching jaw
No your just used to the broads who just throw themselves at Johnny laughed
Now I've seen them broads you been with , she ain't one of them  Johnny advised

Shut up little shit I said elbowing him.
You Know I'm right he smiled .
All I know is that broad has a right hook I said
So you want her back he offered .  Part of me wanted to get over this broad but she was more than that something kept pulling me to her maybe it was that smile or body but I wasn't gonna give up till she was mine no matter how many times she punches me.

Yeah talk to her for me ? I begged.
Why he asked looking at me.
"Cause what if she punches me again just "
Okay I'll get ponyboy to help he said .

Johnny I called. Yah he answered .

Thanks I replied. Well I know you like her he waved.

I took out a weed and lit it up. I couldn't even smoke right caused of her. I decided to put on my sunglasses.
I saw a few ankle biters playing with cards .
What the hell you kids doing I said kicking their cards.
Nothing they said scared. I was happy to bring tears to kids face it excited me and it was a hell of a kick.
Give me these fucking cards I yelled laughing at them crying.
Scat , Scram!!! I hollered taking their cards.

I laughed and started running into the street hunting for trouble. I saw the fuzz and smiled.
Hello officer I said blowing the smoke in their face . "Dallas stop"
Why what you gonna do I said slick.
Listen here boy I will arrest you the officer said holding me down.
I like it when you get handsy I said laughing.
Get out here boy he said furiously  throwing me to the ground.
I got up dusting my self up and running.

I got a rush from fucking with the fuzz all the time. Shit I gotta go to the gas station.

Janet's P.O.V.

Soda how much girls flirt with you I said laughing.
About two dozen He replied. I realized soda was always smiling and was cheery.
That's the only reason they come Steve chimed in.

I saw a car pull up . That's a Camaro pullin want me to get it I said .

No I got it they said suspiciously smiling.
Since when did both of you need to take care of a car I asked raising an eyebrow.
Since toady they laughed. I don't know what they were planning but I had a feeling it was about Dallas.

Hey Janet can we talk to you pony and Johnny said in unison.
Yah sure I answered . Dally's awful sorry for how he treated you last night Johnny blabbed .
My fist began to ball up . Why can't he come up here and tell me himself I said getting hacked.
Cause he's afraid you might punch him pony said laughing .
Serve's him right for how he treated me . Look Dal really likes you Johnny confided.
Really ? He sure don't act like it I said disbelieving .  I'm not gonna lie I was keyed about what Johnny said but I would love to hear it from him.
Just give him another chance Soda Steve , Johnny and Pony begged
You guys are something else I said getting a warm smile. Give me another chance will you ? Dally  smirking.

Give a damn good reason why I sassed. Because you would be crazy not to date me he said winking.
C'mon I'm sorry he said sincere. Fine but one wrong move and I will hurt you I said trying to hide my smile.

Aww the boys said. Shut up I said blushing.
He walked up to me and hugged me tightly and whispered tomorrow at the park be there at 7, get decked out he said .
Ok I said blushing .
Later guys he said waving
Bye guy Pony and Johnny said.
I watched them play around and laughed as they walked off. It made me smile.

You and dally   I'd never guess it Steve joked
You sure caught Dally's eye Soda admitted