Chapter 17

Dallys POV

It's been weeks since I've seen Janet , wonder if she was avoiding me .I took out a weed and started exhaling .

That felt so much better . i decided to stop by the gangs .

When I reached over they were all looking down . I felt like someone died or something .

Fuck happened here ? I booked walking in.

Johnny looked at pony like pony had some bad news .

It's Janet , we haven't heard from her in weeks he answered looking like his eyes were watery . I looked and saw soda he looked bummed out he's never been sad before , sodas happy go lucky .

Just relax she's probably on a trip or something stop being such fucking babies I burst out .

Are you fucking woofin dal ? Soda asked growing angry like he was ready to get into a scrap with me .

No I'm not I replied back .

Look we're going to Janet's house its up to you if you wanna come pony offered heading through the door with the gang following except Steve and Darry .

What the hell why not ? I vocalized following the gang . Johnny rolled his eyes like he was getting frustrated all of them seem fed up .

She lives next Jenny two bit chimed in.

I couldn't believe how affected they were over Janet.

We reached to her parents house . I was kinda nervous to meet her rents if they were even there.

Pony knocked on the door and backed off going down the steps we all stood behind the door .

Hello ? A tall greaser looking guy with tattoos answered the door .

Who the fuck was he .
Who are you ? Pony asked in confusion . Its Janet's brother Vincent soda answered .

Of course you'd know I murmured . Johnny nudged me giving me the side eye .

Yeah your the cat from the gas station he answered .

Come in he invited . Her house was probably the nicest I've seen but it still was cheap . The place was in ok condition . The gang and I sat on the old brown couch . All their faces were worried and I guess what they were feeling was rubbing off on me because I was getting a lil worried .

So tell us the juice pony acknowledged eager to know.

I wondered if what happened between me and Janet the other night has anything to do with it .

Janet left town , two weeks backs my mom and her dad have been looking from the moon and back for her , she up and disappeared he told .

You have no idea where she could have went ? Johnny begged .
No sorry he apologized .

I couldn't shake the feeling that he was lying .

Thanks for everything soda thanked getting up

Of course he said .

We walked out walking out the house.

Are you guys over finding this chick ? I bleated .

What the fuck is your bag ? Pony yelled . You and that I don't give a hang act is getting old real fast he added angry.

I could care less if she's gone , we were fine before her and we'll be fine after you fucking whiz kid I spat .

Wake up dal , we all care about her and she apart of this family Johnny burst out about to cry.