Chapter 9

My whole world fell to pieces I didn't know what to think . It was like I had no air .

A few months later

It's been months since me and dally parted , I hope his doing much better. No matter what I still love him.

When you gonna tell that girl that you got the hots for her I asked pony .

I did she might take me up on that offer he answered .

What about you Janet ? he asked

What about me I asked confused

You still feeling down bout Dal he began.

He will always have a place in my heart , I wish the best for him I said holding in so tightly my tears.

We walked up to school to see Dallas kissing the blonde broad .When I saw his lips kissing another girl it was like I went blind .

Don't look at that pony demanded holding my hand tight .

Thank you pony I added with a sweet smile.

*FlashBack*

Why do you act like you care bout me Dallas said laying next to me

I do care Dallas I gushed

Nobody gives a hang about me except you he said kissing me .

Dallas I l... I stammered .

Promise me you'll always care he asked.

"I promise "

*Flashback Ended*

Thinking about those times , make me feel worse then I already do , I was the one girl he could let his guard down with.

At the gas station

I was working my usual shift.

Hey umm is Soda here a few giggling girls asked cheesing at their brightest.

Yeah he is but he's helping a few girls over there but do talk mind watching him I said thinking about how star struck these girls are.

Yes we can watch him all day they agreed sharp. I nodded my head and walked away he sure was a babe magnet.

You ever get used to all these girls I asked Steve . Yeah , I've been here for awhile but not one of them girls catch sodas eye Steve admitted .

I never thought about soda dating any one , I guess since he's always smiling I always thought he didn't need one.

I waited for another costumer to show.

Hey Janet Dallas said .

He had his hands wrapped around the blonde broad I never really caught her name but I'm sure I didn't wanna know it.

What are you doing here dallas I asked rudely.

Im here for gas like everyone else he lied.

Bullshit your here to rub your new broad in my fast I bleated .

Excuse me the blonde spoke .

You heard me I continued .

I walked away not even looking back to him .

Dally P.o.v

Where you going ? Vicky asked

None of your damn business now let go of my arm I demanded pushing her off me.

I had to clear my head and think.I walked home. When I opened the door I saw my pops laying on the couch.

Good for nothing son of a bitch he yelled. Geez , what did I do now pops I replied .

You were born you little shit he said throwing his beer bottle at me giving me a few cuts on my face leaving it bleeding. He got up and put his as around my neck "No one will ever love not even your mother" he assured angry. Get off me dad I said struggling to breath. I was about to pass out until he eased off.

My mother does love me I yelled back .

Really ? then where is she he asked .

I stopped for a second because I don't even remember her face , hell I didn't know if she was dead or alive .

What ever I'm fucking out of here I answered . Don't wait up I added.

You can bet on it you damn greaser he yelled.

I left walking to the Curtis house.Thats the reason me Johnny are so close I know what he goes through and he's like a little brother.

I opened the door to see pony and Johnny. Your dad again Johnny asked.

Yah I'm surprised I don't kill him I bleated . Cmon dal you don't mean that Johnny insisted. That man don't give a hang about me and he beats every time he get the chance , the whole reason I'm so fucked up , I can't even love the girl I care so fucking much about because of the things he tells me every day the most thing I want in the world is to be dead so I don't have to deal with bullshit I stated holding back everything .

Dal, what do you think I feel but you don't see me saying I wanna die , that ain't right what you wishing , you guys are like my brothers and if one of y'all die I will too don't say that Johnny said crying .

We aren't like brothers we are brothers pony chimed in.

Stop your crying dumbass we are gonna be just fine I said hugging him.

Wanna a towel pony said giving me it to wipe my face of all the blood.

Janet p.o.v

I'm ready to leave y'all bye.

Wanna ride Steve asked

No I'm good I gotta make a stop anyhow .

I left walking . I wonder what he was doing at this moment. As I was walking someone brushed pass my shoulder . Excuse me you hood I hollered. When the guy turned it was Ricky the soc. Ricky ! I exclaimed.

Hey is everything ok with you and your boyfriend he asked .

Me and that two timer broke up I confided. Well that means your single now he flirted.

Yah I guess that does I replied with a slight smile.

Can I do something Janet he asked politely .

Yeah sure I answered.

He grabbed my face and pushed his sweet soft lips against mine and kissed me.

I always wanted to do that to you since the first day I met you on he admitted .

It felt amazing but it was missing something . I think I know what it was.

A/N : I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter .