Chapter 8

Come on dally were gonna be late I said honking his car horn.

Will you stop nagging me he barked.

Watcha doin' anyhow putting on glad rags I teased

I'm out happy now he said jumping into the red Camaro.

Dallas always wore that leather jacket and his blue jeans.Its been about a month since the cheating situation , but he's been acting loyal so I guess I was keyed .We were gonna see a sunset.

Ready he said reving up the engine.We blasted through the streets .

Dally slow down before the fuzz pull us over I warned. He looked at me with a devious smirk " I ain't afraid of the Johnny law ".

Before I blinked we were at the park. The sun was about to set .

Take off your glasses I said shoving him .Look I added pointing .The sun looked gold and orangey, it was truly gods gift and mother nature.

It's beautiful like you he said kissing my check.

Sometimes I think dally does look at sunsets but he never admitted it , Cause he didn't wanna be called a softie .I think he's more deeper than what he wants people to think . I saw the amazement in his eyes when he saw the sunset.

Told you , you'd like it I boasted. Shut up he said pulling out a smoke.

I swear your a chimney I nagged . I hated it when he smoked.

You're right I'm burning hot he smirked. I laughed.

Dally ask me something I pondered out loud

Uh, are you a virgin he burst out .

Really dally?

No I answered. Who was the lucky guy he cracked.

His name was jake , we were dating for a while . I thought we were ready for it and I was in love with at least I thought I was and we did it.After we did he left me and told everyone about us I chatted.

I ain't never gonna do that he said holding my hand.he could tell I was hurt by it.

Janet , I LLLL he stammered and struggled to say.

Slow down I'm not ready to say it ether I said holding him. I was lying at any moment he said it I was ready to say it too."I Love You Too Dallas"

Let's get out of here and go to the diner he said .

At the diner

I was waiting for dally to get our drinks.

What's taking him so long I asked my self. I looked over and saw him flirting with girls a the soda machine.My anger blew up into pieces.

I got up and walked toward the machine to hear the skirts gushing about how cute he was.

Hey did he mention he has a girlfriend , her name is Janet and she is real fighter , I think she wants her boyfriend back I cheered sarcastically smiling.

Now beat it I demanded. fine they all said leaving.

Did I mention how cute you are when you get jealous he complimented with that stupid smirk.

Just give me my soda I said ignoring that comment.

Are you mad ? , They were all over me what was I supposed to do he he replied .

Uh I don't know tell them you have a girlfriend I advised annoyed .

You think that will stop them , the broads here are slutty he claimed . It sure did work over there I sassed rolling my eyes .