Chapter 18

I woke up next to him . I looked up at his handsome face . I was in love I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him .

I got up and went to go take a shower. I was making the hot water lather against my skin until I heard Dallas open the curtains .

Hey he flirted giving me a dirty look .

Dallas I answered getting flustered.He took movements into the shower and started kissing me while foundling on my wet naked body while looking me in the eye . I started rubbing all over his chest while kissing back . The kiss grew hungrier making into a make out , he lifted me up . I wrapped my legs around him and started putting my fingers through his hair . After making out he started thrusting into me while grunting . Dallas never did anything slow and soft he was more hard and fast . Yes Dallas don't stop baby I breathed .
20 minutes later I was completely breathless I was completely done .

We were fully dressed .

This what you came here to do read ? Dallas quipped . I never understood you , pony and Johnny boys obsessions with this crap he added holding the book.

I rolled my eyes . It's not crap you just never read it before I defended .

I dropped out of konk class for a reason I ain't reading no books he replied .

I sighed . Whatever Dallas I ignored . Dallas could be smart if he wanted it was kinda sad to see him and soda throw away their brains .

I saw Dallas laying on the bed wearing a half buttoned shirt . Hair greased as usual and he was wearing that sliver ring that he always wore it was a skull. I wandered about the gang.

How's the gang ? I brought up. Broken it's like they can't function right he told.

It was so hard hearing that they missed me that much and trust I missed them just as much .

Do they know your here I inquired .
Be honest Jan you honestly think they'd let me come alone he scoffed .

Don't be such a skuzz I hissed . You've got it babe he joked .

I was kinda in the dust when it came where me and Dallas stand I was always nervous to ask where we stood .

Dally are we back together I asked nervously.

I mean I told you I loved you Jan , I never did that before he said grabbing me .

I was okay with that answer because I could tell he wasn't used to this .

I love you too baby I replied . We talked about non sense for about two hours .

Later in the afternoon

Do you have to go ? I begged with puppy dog eyes . Yes Jan he said smiling . He got into his wheels and started the car .

Lay one on me baby he zinged . I kissed him for about two minutes straight .

Bye babe ! He yelled with a cheesy smile .
I waved In bittersweet .
I didn't want him to go .

Dallas POV

I reached back later that day.

I went to the gangs house .

Pony was sitting in the corner crying . I thought it was him getting into a fight Darry .

Aye pony you alright man ? I asked genuinely concerned . He looked up at me sniffing his eyes were as red as a cherry .

Johnny's in the hospital and I don't know if he gonna make it he cried heavily .

My heart dropped into pieces I was astonished by what I heard it couldn't be true .

Your pulling my leg I teased hoping isn't wasn't true. He looked back up at me .