Chapter 6

Do you ever just feel like looking at the stars I asked him. No I never got time for that , I'm always doing something he blabbed.

Look at them dally I said pointing  to the sky full of stars.

What about em he said looking. You don't see  how beautiful they are I asked shocked.

No there big balls of gas that how I see em he sputtered . One day I'm gonna to take you to see sunsets and you"ll see the meaning of natures beauty I said looking at him.

When he saw me stare he turned away like he was scared that he was falling for me but little did he know that I was already in love .I finally admitted it to myself I would do anything for him.

Why do stare at me like that he he blurted. Like what I said getting red .

Like you care or somethin he hinted. Umm.maybe I do I confided.I was terrified of what he might say or if he felt so strong about him. Come here he said kissing me with his soft lips . We laid there making out.

The next morning

I was walking to school with the biggest smile plastered to my face .

Well missy I take it that your date went well pony said . Did he talk about I asked hoping pony would tell me something.

Nope but I could tell by his smile he did , dally's not the type to share his feelings pony advised . I got a warm smile when he said that .

What about you , got the hots for anybody I asked . Well there's this one girl but she doesn't notice me so it hopeless he ranted.

"Have you tried talking to her " . No I can't its like I freeze when I see her , and I can't speak he beamed like he was thinking of her.

What do you like about her the most I asked out of curiosity . Well her eyes are so blue and that smile it like heaven on earth he ponder

 talk to her she seems like shes worth it I replied . She wouldn't like me any how he said timid.

Shut your trap if she knows you like I do then I'm sure this will like you I assured him. I was happy we had gotten this close , pony was so different unlike any of the boys here he deserves to get what he wants.

3rd period

I was sitting in class thinking of none other than dally and our kisses. We were learning about something I couldn't concentrate with him on my mind , I was in love with him in every way.

I asked to use the bathroom and I used it, I was starting to wash my hands and I turned of the sink. I was looking at myself in the mirror trying to gussy up for dally .

As I was about to leave I saw him come through the window . Dally what are you doing here I yelped.

I came here to see you he said coming down . Well go your gonna get me in trouble I insisted.

Why do you come here he questioned . Because I wanna make my father proud I stated.

Wanna learn something , the streets will teach you not this book shit he debated.

Is that what you came here for I sassed . No I wanted to see you he said grabbing my waist.

I got such a funny feeling when he touched me that low . I turned around and kissed him passionately.

I know it's to early but would it be crazy if I told him " I Love Him".

After kissing him I hugged him . For a moment we got lost .

Bye babe he said going through the window . Bye don't end up in jail I clucked through the window.

I'll try he waved.

Dally's P.O.V.

I like her I told johnny reluctantly . How long did you think I knew that dal he said .

Was it that noticeable I asked . Your a love sick puppy johnny joked.

Shut up I said putting him in a head lock and giving him a nuggie .

Get off he yelled struggling to get to get me off of him. No I don't think so I joked letting him go.

Wanna shake I asked . Yah I'm starving but let me catch my breath he said breathing hard

Quit huffin and puffin I answered . Hey dal think love gives you super strength johnny joked.

I laughed alittle and said cmon johnny.

Later that day ( Janet P.O.V)

I was walking down the steps and saw pony talking to a girl and she was a soc.

I waited for him it looked like they liked each other .

Hey pony I said .

Hey he beamed . You didn't mention the was a soc I answered punching him .

Ow he said rubbing his arm . I didn't think it was all that important he added.

Not to me but your brothers and friends it is I declared. Well I take it you won't tell em he confided.

Fine I agreed.

2 weeks later

Me and dally's relationship was getting stronger by the hour. I was head over heels over heels in love with him what  could I do. 

I went outside to see him , johnny , two-bit and pony.

I went downstairs and we started walking . Where we going I asked . To catch a flick two-bit replied.

Wheres jenny I asked . I'm meeting her there he answered.

We were walking down the dark ally only the street lights were on . I've been here a short amount of time and I didn't know I could get so attached to a place or people .

How come you ain't say nothing to me dally said making my heart fluster.

Maybe I'm not in the mood to talk I said smiling. Will this make you talk he said kissing me.

Get a room will you they said in unison. Jealous much I said laughing.

Not even a little I don't wanna make out with dally johnny said.

You'd be lucky to he said walking with his arms around me .

We reached to the movies . We were watching "The graduate".

Hey jenny I said hugging her. We sat down and as we were watching the movie I was thirsty .

Im gonna get something  to drink I said getting up.

When I came back with a coke I saw dally wasn't sitting in hi seat.

Where's dally I asked . He went round there somewhere pony said.

I went around the corner they told me . My eyes were shocked at what I saw.

I saw dally with another girl making out with her. Dally I said holding in my tears.

Shit he said . Janet its not what it looks like he said grabbing me.

Don't touch me I can't believe I trusted you asshole I said beginning to tear up. Janet he yelled.

I hope she was worth it becuse Im done dally I yelled . I ran as fast as I could crying in tears I was so heartbroken and hurt . It felt as if I was ripped in half.I never wanted to see him again.