Chapter 2

Bye I'm leaving for school I said
Bye Love you dad replied
It was an early morning , well more like the crack of dawn . It was my first day of school , I guess I was the only who goes to school cause I didn't see any one else coming out not even jenny. What if that asshole Dallas was going ? A boy like that sure don't look like a school boy any how , he's probably hunting for trouble that dick.

I saw a kid with dark greased hair maybe he was going to school.
"Hey" I hollered
I saw him turn around frightened .I recognized him he was .. I think Ponyboy . He had blue eyes and he was with those guys yesterday.
Your that girl that slapped dal he said smiling . Yep thats me I answered.
"No one ever treats him like that he's real hood you know "
Yeah the fact that you guys hang out with him just about blows my mind I replied
He's a good guy once you get to know him pony protested.
"Whatever not gonna stick around to get to know him"

We reached at the school .
Well bye I said.
See ya he waved.

Later That Day
Hey he said
Hey pony is it ?
"Yah "

What thats book in your hand he added. Its called "Gone with the wind" I remarked.
Oh I always wanted to read that , lean me it when your done he asked . Sure I said. The people he hanged with don't really look like readers I guess he was different cause he sure looked eager to read it.

So I take it kids here don't go to school I piped . Naw the greasers don't really go to konk class he said smiling.
why ? I asked taking an interest.
Cause we got so many stuff going on , and were to poor to afford college so we just leave he claimed
Then why do you go I yakked .
Geez , you sure ask a lot he laughed. Because my brother darry and sodapop want to do something with my life he added

I meant to ask , are those your nick names I asked.
"No , My dad was original so those are our names  "
Who the hell names there kids Ponyboy or Sodapop I obviously was not in New York anymore . It looks their father wasn't there anymore neither mother.

So what's your story? He asked
"Well my mama left us for a crook and my dad got a job transfer so here I am"
Straight into it He smiled  .
As we were walking and talking a Blue mustang came behind us .
I looked back and saw three guys in the car. They stopped the car and  walked out.
Hey greaser they said pinning pony down. Leave him alone  I hollered .
Shut up broad the curly headed soc  said grabbing me.
This broad is  your girlfriend they asked . No he whimpered .They took out a blade and put it near his making it bleed as his blade was getting deeper and deeper into his neck.
Stop ! leave him alone I said tryna wiggle my way thru the soc that held me down.
As the blade got deeper he started screaming and hollering . I spat In the soc eye and pushed him of me .Just when I thought it was gonna get worse.

Hey you fuckers get of him Dallas said getting his blade.
Then the gang came and chased them off.

Oh Jesus now you got this broad involved  dallas said
Dallas I don't know what your problem is but you better stop calling me broad I said hacked off
Are you getting hacked off , now you slap me he said rude
Jesus kid you alright two bit said lifting him up.
You two stop flirting , pony boy's hurt Johnny demanded

I was not flirting him dallas got under my skin he was vile and I hated him with every bone in my body.
 I looked at him and rolled my eyes . I was going to check on pony until dallas grabbed me and said "Look I don't really know how to put this but I'm sorry broad" he taunted me smiling .
Get off I said. He let go laughing.
For a moment I thought he was serious but as usual he was being a dick.
I knew this wasn't my place so I was walking home until steve came after me and said hey girl pony keeps asking for you .
I was dragged all the way to the house . I walked into a grungy looking house ,I saw two bit plastered to the t.v. mickey mouse was on. Pony boy was laying on the couch holding his neck wrapped with bandages.
Are you okay I said . Yah , I sure am sorry for getting you into this he said sincere.
Its fine I said getting a warm smile.
Ponyboy was the sweetest he didn't deserve to be hurt like this , I actually liked him out of the bunch.

Before I could blink Darry and sodapop came in .

"Where's pony they panicked ?" 
I'm right here he said sitting up he answered
They ain't gonna hurt you anymore soda said grabbing his neck.
Next time bring a blade said scolding pony

"It wasn't his fault"
What are you doing here darry asked
I was there I was walking home with him I answered
Did you get hurt sodapop asked. Luckily no if it wasn't for pony , who knows where I would of ended up he help out a lot until they pinned him down I said  

I thought if his brother thought he did it for me then he would ease off him .

Is that what happened ? they all asked.
Yah he said looking at me. I could tell by his look he was thanking me
I wanna introduce you to the crew 

 This is Dally which you know very well  ponyboy said smirking
That's Two -bit the lazy bum watching mickey  he added
That one over there stuffing his face with chocolate cake is steve , I laughed looking at face with chocolate on it.
Johnny is the one with the greasiest hair .
And well those two are my brothers Darry and Sodapop.

Hey the said in unison except dally.
Hey I'm Janet I waved

Obviously they had no parents but I wanna know what happened to them . They had such a family vibe I can tell the see each other as brothers. I saw sodapop wearing a gas station shirt .

Hey sodapop , do you mind getting me a job where you work I asked.
Call me soda and I don't think its a place for girls he smiled
Jenny was right he had a million dollar smile , all them did except dally.

Why I like cars as much as the next guy I insisted .oh  Really ? he said raising an eyebrow
Ill see what we could he added. Thanks

If this broad likes cars , I'm a fucking millionaire Dallas said drinking his beer.
Will you shut the hell up I yelled . No he said.
Whatever I'm gonna go fuck with the Johnny law he said storming off.

God I hate that kid I said
You don't him know that's all he's harmless Johnny said
Johnny looked lonely and by himself and he was the darkest one here and his hair was greasiest and he had big chocolate eyes.

You guys wanna catch a flick tonight two bit said.
Yah I'm going with jenny I stated and noticed him blushing when I said her name.

Ok well I'm gonna change I said saying bye to them.
Later at the movies

We were watching creature from the black lagoon
Me ,jenny and the gang except steve , darry and soda were at work.
This movie isn't even scary I said to jenny .
Really I'm shivering she said . I can accompany you two bit said smiling . Sure she said blushing.
I'm gonna get soda I said watching those two.
He looked like a decent guy and I like jenny so I guess I'm happy for them.

I got up and went into the line and I was behind none other than the dick Dallas.

Hey pretty girl he said pushing back his hair
Wow , I'm not a broad anymore I said annoyed. 
Ha , Go out with me will you he asked
"Give me one good reason why "
Cause I think your breeze and I wanna get to know you more" his face was flustered
I began to feel my heart beat skip a little faster and my face brightened . He actually said something nice.
We reached to the drink fountain . "Pick me up at nine" I demeaned   walking away.
You've got it babe! he yelled. 
Inside of me felt bubbly and happy.

I sat down drinking my coke. What did I miss I said looking over my shoulder to no one.

Really? I said . Well missy looks like it just the two of us dally said.

Oh I'm so happy this was my dream I said sarcastic . "You're crazy about me aren't you"
No I'm not I said rolling my eyes. 
Well I'm crazy about you he admitted pushing his greasy hair back and winking at me.  

Why this sudden interest with me ?I doubt he had a nice bone in his body.