Chapter 3

After he said that he pulled out a weed , lit it and started smoking.
Want a weed he said offering me one . No, I don't smoke I stated.
Jesus fucking Christ , you gotta be woofin' he said disbelieving
"Excuse me if I don't want a cancer stick , yenno one day people are gonna find out there bad for you"
Oh shut the hell up , That won't stop us from smoking them he protested
Which he was right but I still didn't want one.
I can't believe this shit , they call this a movie ? he criticized
I know tell me about it I agreed . Do you think I'm hot ? he asked randomly
No I said lying. Dallas wasn't ugly at all he was fly and had a cool smile that I liked and that faraway look, his hair was dark brown and he had the bushiest eyebrows ever but luckily they were cute on him and his lips were small but they were a blush pink . Oh God. I'm not falling for this hood.

I'm no Paul Newman  but you can't deny my fly looks he said. Yah definitely I snickered.
So what's this thing with Greasers and Soc's I added. Well , no one knows how this rivalry started between us but Its mainly because they look down on us with their madras and mustangs thinking their better than us with all that green , well they ain't nothing but suckers he grunted

I would kill'em all for what they did for johnny he added. "did they jump him", I yapped
"Yah that's why he got that scar on his cheek "
Im sorry to hear that I said sincere . Its fine he answered.

I could tell by the passion in his eyes that he cared a lot about johnny.

After The Movie
Im gonna kill Jenny for leaving me I uttered
Well her and two-bit have a thing but never really got hitched together he remarked
Plus you get to hang out with me he said nudging me. "Oh shut your trap".

So how'd you end up here ? he asked. Well I used to live in New York and my moms left us for some crook and my dad got a job transfer here I yakked
Sorry to here that he said exhaling the cigarette smoke. It ain't a thing to me I said .
The weather was getting chilly and I forgot my jacket and I started rubbing my arms.

Here he said handing me his brown leather jacket . Thanks I said smiling. Don't think Im some softie its just a raggedy jacket he jeered.
Wow he was back to the no good Dallas I knew him to be.

Before I could blink we were at my house. "This your home plate "
Yah I answered . Well I guess this is goodbye till I see you at steak n shakes he chortled
Bye and remember at 9 I hollered as he walked away .

He probably wasn't going to sleep , he's probably gonna mess with the fuzz.

I walked in the house to see my dad on the couch passed out with the t.v. on and an empty beer bottle in hand.
I took the remote and turned off the t.v. and put the beer bottle on the counter. "Dad" , I said waking him up.
Yeah he replied sluggish.
Go to bed I said directing him upstairs.

Next Day

Pony why'd you leave me last night I said nudging him
Cause you and dally got the hots for each other he said gleeful
He's got the hots for me I disagreed
Really that's why you agreed to go on a date with him he said smirking
Shut up I said blushing. Any way I wanna thank you for what you did , my brother eased off me  he piped
 Well I figured you needed it I replied . I sure did all my big brother does is hassle me and yell at me since the parents died he revealed
Sorry to hear bout that I said . Soda said you got the job starting tomorrow he told me . Tell him I said thanks.

Later That Night

I was sitting on the porch step waiting for dally . I was wearing a Beatles shirt and jeans . My dad was working ridiculous hour of the night .Ive been waiting here at least 20 minutes now. I can't believe he's late .Just as I was about go inside and get changed .

Where you going he yelled smiling . Your late I said standing on the last step with my arm crossed.
C'mon I got tied up , you look nice he said .
Thanks I said standing at the car door . 
What you waiting for he asked getting frost. For you to open the door I sassed.
Yenno your something else he said opening the door for me . Your welcome he said sarcastically. I didn't answer it wasn't worth it.

We reached to the restaurant and got a booth in the back . I ordered a steak and a vanilla shake and dally ordered a burger and coke.
So ask me something I demanded. 
You really like cars he asked slicking his hair back.
Yah ever since I was little girl I yakked . Your not like the broads here all they worry bout is boys, makeup and weed Im sure theres more plenty but I don't care he pointed out.
Well I'm not a broad period I answered. Your turn he said ignoring  my previous commented
What do think about love ? I asked. Love ? its good for nothing and I will never love something or someone he declared
Geez I said . What ? he asked. I wasn't expecting that much from him , he's obviously been hurt or damaged for him to think like that.

Your opinion about love is horrible I said clenching my jaw. Well excuse me Im not fucking prince Charles he said taunting me.
Your turn I said rolling my eyes.

Your place or mines he said winking at me. The anger  filled me within in that moment I was hacked .

You asshole, I'm not that type of girl  I said punching him . God, you got a fucking right hook he said rubbing his aching jaw .
I knew this was to good to be true I said taking my shake and pouring it on him.
Fucking Broad he yelled as I walked out. He was such a  flake and I hated his guts.
I saw him walking out with shake on his his jacket and hair.
Look what you did broad he yelled
I'm not a broad and take me home you hood I hollered. Look where you live your a hood just like me he fired back .

No I'm not now take me home I yelled again letting out hot tears of anger.
Cry me a fucking river he said imitating me crying. I hate you with everything in I said 

I really don't care he said getting in the car. Is this the only reason you took me out I said hacked off and sniffling my tears.
Well it sure wasn't for fun he said rudely. "Just take --- "
Yah I heard you the first time.
We drove home in silence he stared at me few times with out me knowing that I saw him. 
I reached home and I slammed the car door . Bye babe he said laughing at me.

I was embarrassed and I felt shamed he made me feel so vulnerable .