⚫ CHAPTER 1⚫

Hey, Lovelies!!️❤️

I'm glad to start my very first book on this honourable platform. Yes, I ain't an experienced author but just a reader who loves stories like y'all. 👀💟

This story is a bit inspired from the series "Aladdin- Naam toh suna hoga". 🖤🤍
I know it created a huge charm among the fandom. So, I just wanted to bring it to you in a bookish manner. Some scenes may seem familiar,the credit goes to the respective show.
I hope it's gonna be a lovely journey and you're gonna enjoy my story very much. I hope that I'll be able to bring colours to your expectations. 💗💗

~Authour Mystery<3

_______________________________

:The Beginning:

"Fuckk!!"
The whole mansion flinches in terror as he shouts on the top of his voice. Soon, the terrifying sounds continuous gunshots are heard and one hundred and eleven maids and servants are left completely horrified with trembling knees as they hear the painful screams of the 2 men who had dared to betray the most ruthless and biggest Mafia Monster of India, Rudraksh Mehrotra.

Rudraksh(Putting the gun aside): Take these fuckers away from my sight and throw them in front of Khanna Mansion.. Let the "Bastard" face the consequences of messing up with me.

He leaves the place not even bothering to see the miserable bloodshed of the men lying dead there

A man follows his retreating figure trying his best to match the pace of his Boss's footsteps.
Aarav(P.A): But Boss..What about the loss??
Rudra: To regain the losses is my passion. What about the 10,000 pieces of gold bars which are to be sent to Dubai to Mr.Chopra(the Smuggler)
Aarav(With a slight fear): Only 9000 left Boss.... The rest are....
Rudra(raising his left eyebrow): Again?

Before Aarav's tongue could finish his words, Rudra's intuition proved it's superiority. But his expressions weren't too shocking or amusing as if he was used to getting such shocks daily from his Boss's.

Aarav nods slightly still trying to read the calm expressions of his Boss.
"But don't worry boss, our guards have gone..he will be caught soon."
He said with bitter nervousness showing clear disbelief to his sentence.
Rudra sighs showing cold response to his sweet joke.
Aarav recalls the days when all their guards failed miserably to the thief as he was steady and strong enough to fight them.

In the dhobi ghaat of Mumbai,...
People witness a figure of around 5'5 inches, all wrapped up in black running with a great speed with a red coinbag attached to his right wrist. Around 15-20 guards ran behind him as he ran in the fastest speed a human can.

His face was covered, only a pair of sharp and shining eyesight scanned around the entire area

His face was covered, only a pair of sharp and shining eyesight scanned around the entire area. Undoubtedly, his pace, the sharpness in his eyesight, the firm grip over his stolen possesion,... Everything revealed about his determining and brave aura.

Splitting up the water of streets with his heavy footsteps "He" almost ran with a speed of Leopard

Splitting up the water of streets with his heavy footsteps "He" almost ran with a speed of Leopard. To divert the attention of the stupid crowd of guards he threw the bunch of wet clothes and some of them got trapped miserably in them. He further took up the big containers of detergent powder and threw them at the remaining once which to his good luck covered their eyes at once. He continued to run followed by the leftover 8-10 guards behind him as one of them approaches to open "his" scarf.
A bit successful the guard was, but the thief immediately manged to pull "his" scarf up to his nose and saved "Himself" from a reveal. He increased his speed a little and rolled down the water drums and threw water from the buckets on them and thus they fell on the ground fully drenched and wrecked.

"He" was steady enough to fool and blur their bare eyesight and flee from the place with the coinbag which was tied to his wrist, was now tightly gripped by his palm kissing it with a shine of intelligence and victory in his eyes which was of stea...

"He" was steady enough to fool and blur their bare eyesight and flee from the place with the coinbag which was tied to his wrist, was now tightly gripped by his palm kissing it with a shine of intelligence and victory in his eyes which was of stealing the 28 gold bars from the tight security of the hall which completes his 1000 gold bars from among the 10,000 gold bars of smuggling by successfully fooling the well organised similar strict statues.

In the mansion,....
Rudra: In my kingdom, a last wish is granted to the every individual before dying. And that bloody thief had put forward his last and very last wish of playing with me a ridiculous game. Let's fulfil the wish.. He made the rules and I'll break it.. He played first and I'll play hard.. He started the game,.. And I'll end it. Game is yours but the gamer is only me. Let. The Game. Begin!!" He groans with a dark voice and an evil smirk occurs on his lips leading Aarav's heart to sank in terror thinking about the misery his Boss is going to create in the life of The Masked Thief.

What will be Rudraksh's next step??
Who is this daring MASKED THIEF??
Why did he risk his own life by challenging the most powerful Mafia Monster of India??
What will happen if they cross paths??

Heyaa!! Buddies...🥰🥰
So, how was your first read?? 🤔
Share your thoughts in the comments, and let me know all your queries....🤫
The next update will be on 22nd March, 2024.
Please do support me, guys. To an author especially a beginner, it actually means a lot.😊😊
Please do vote for the chapter.
I'll be back soon, Lovee yaahh!!💕💕