⚫CHAPTER 2⚫

:The Plan:

Just another day striking five in the clock. Rudra was under the shower with his eyes completely closed. Shower was his only way to calm his enraged mind down. His mind runs faster under the cold water.
Nothing on the earth could ever deny that He is something more to be called rather than just "handsome".

His well-built mascular body fully wet under the cold gush of water, his sharp and perfect jawline, his veiny and tattooed arm and wrist adorned with rings and bracelets fit him finely

His well-built mascular body fully wet under the cold gush of water, his sharp and perfect jawline, his veiny and tattooed arm and wrist adorned with rings and bracelets fit him finely. The tattoos scattered all over his body nicely blending away the deep scars of injuries in them. His tongue continuously exercised the blade in his mouth. His appearance was breathtaking and devilish at the same time. His entire aura exudes power,wealth, deathly demeanour and fierceness. His physical features revealed about his dark and unforgiving personality enough to make anyone tremble in fear just by an appearance.
The water droplets dripping down his body was a point of great seduction to probably all the girls. After some time, he went out of his bathroom in a towel and saw Aarav standing with some papers. He looked at him frowning a little and Aarav told him about the precious Red Diamond which was to be sold illegally.

Aarav: Boss, after you rejected Mr

Aarav: Boss, after you rejected Mr. Chopra, there is another evil eye of the Muslim smuggler Mr. Atif Shehnawaz. Our guards took it out of its place because somebody has leaked about it to Mr. Shehnawaz.
Rudra listened to him while wearing clothes and continuing the blade excercise. All of a sudden, his hand stopped in a button and his jaw which was constantly moving also halted on its tracks. A evil smirk occured on his lips.

On the other side,...
The black figure comes to an area and is surrounded by many children who came running as soon as they saw him. He gave new clothes and chocolates to all of them one by one making the innocent faces smile in joy. At last when all of them left, he also turned around to leave but halted when he saw a sweet angelic face of a small girl of barely 8-10 years. Her eyes were a bit teary with a forced and sad smile on her lips, just to avoid her sadness of not getting chocolates and clothes.

She turned around to leave but was stopped by a friendly touch on her shoulders. She turned back to him and he blinked at her gesturing her to stay. He then put his hands inside his bag and took out some chocolates and clothes immidiately handing it to her.
Her teary eyes quickly shined up and she took it happily and hugged his waist.
He patted her head and she bid him a bye.
Then she left and the thief also went inside his house which was just a mere structure of four walls. There a girl comes...
Reeva: Here u are, THE MASKED THIEF!!?? Here is another poster of yours with "MOST WANTED THIEF" written boldly on it.
He rolled his eyes on her and went inside to change.

:Time Skips:

It was midnight and a figure silently walks up to a room where 5 children of not more than 10-12 years were sleeping together.
He sat down beside a small boy who was sleeping with a book on his chest. He closed the book, kept it aside and patted on his head.
Reeva came and put her hand on his shoulder and said, "I know you are trying hard to save him. Doctor told that an operation is important bring the tumer out of his kidney as soon as possible or else....
He: He won't be able to survive as one of his kidney is already taken out when he was of six years and he had a serious infection.
He interrupts her words with a cold behavior as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Reeva: Nothing will happen to Laddu(the boy).
Saying this she turns The Thief to face her and says.. "The Mehtotra smugglers are going to sell a Red Diamond illegally. If you will steal it, it will be a help in Laddu's treatment. Will u be able to...??

In the mansion,...
Rudra stands in front of a portrait of a girl of maybe 15 years dressed up in royal clothes with a sword in her hand and a sea-depth in her eyes. With a bottle of alcohol in his hand he says, "After you Hoor...that bloody thief had made me sleepless. He will be surely punished for this. As soon as he will come to steal the Diamond, I will trap him up and reward him death and the day I will find you, I will tie up myself to you in all the possible manners. Nothing on the Earth will be able to take you away from me. If they did, then I will show them the worst extremity of a painful death.

Saying this he put his hand on the portrait exactly on the position of her cheeks and cupped his hand over it.

In the slum,....
The Thief says with a determined voice, "I will steal the Red Diamond for sure and save Laddu."

In the mansion,....
Rudra threw the bottle of alcohol on the poster of the Masked Thief hanging before him.
"Come Kiddo, come!! Your death is eagerly waiting for you."
His eyes were bloodshot red enough for anyone to bring shivers down to their spine. His demonic aura screamed 'danger' enough to drum the hearts of millions of innocents out.

Aarav, still stood there folding his hands to his chest observing his crazy demeanour. He is the only trustworthy person to Rudraksh Mehrotra in his entire kingdom. He has been working for him since 8 years, and luckily has never been a orey of Rudraksh's anger.
He was elder than Rudraksh.
Rudra too didn't showed but his patient behaviour towards him proved that he treated him like his elder brother.

"I wish you get a less painful death,.. Masked Thief!!". /Aarav muttered with pitiful voice/

How will the Masked Thief steal the Diamond??
Who was the girl in the portrait??
Why was the most ruthless Mafia Lord so compassionate to her??
Will the Masked Thief be able to escape Rudraksh's trap??

Heyaa Buddies!!🥰🥰
Hope you enjoyed reading..😄😄
Comment your favourite part of the chapter and please do vote for it.
It's a genuine source of motivation for the author.😊❤️
The next update will be on 28th March, 2024.💟💟
Love yaahh💕💕