⚫CHAPTER 4⚫

:The Decision:

The Girl leaves the hall and locks the door from outside so that no one could come out. Without wasting anymore time,she searches for Reeva.
She makes her way towards the right corridor and to her shock she finds out Reeva surrounded by numerous guards.
Thankfully, she was still Masked.

Reeva notices her presence and is about to shout for help but she immediately gestures her to stop. She covers her mouth with a mask which she was carrying for emergency. She sprays the chloroform spray in the air and whistles gaining the attention of the guards.

She makes a bun in the hair and gestures them to come and fight her. As one of them approaches and is about to punch her she slides back and kicks hard in his manhood. He falls down groaning in pain and the other comes to fight her. She manages to fight them and they start feeling dizzy because of the chloroform effect. Taking the perfect chance, she takes the gun from the hand of a guard who fell unconscious and hit at everyone's forehead with its barrel while fighting. This way all of them fell unconscious and she immediately left the mansion with Reeva successfully fooling the other guards.

Reeva(panting): You got the Diamond??

The Girl sighs a victory and puts forward her hand with the Diamond in it.
Reeva hugs her tightly
" You're amazing Vinnie. Laddu will be alright now."
Vinnie: Thanks for this Identity Reev. Thanks for making me Vinnie. Let's go now.
Reeva nods yes and breaks the hug and both of them move out.

                           :Night skips:
                     :The next morning:

Rudra wakes up grabbing his head while the shining rays of the bright sun kiss her beardy cheeks.
" Ahhh! These fucking sunrays..!!"

Aarav: Good Morning Boss! How're you feeling now?
Rudra: What happened to me??
Aarav (with a bit confusion) : That's what I am supposed to ask you.... What happened last night??Have you caught the Masked Thief?? Where is the Red Diamond??

Rudra stays mum.
"We found you locked up inside the hall.  All were unconscious. I opened the door and rescued you all but got no trace of the Diamond.".  Aarav continued.

Rudra (greatly shocked): Last night... The Masked Thief... The Red Diamond....

And all of a sudden a flashback hits his mind and recalls his fight with the Masked Thief with the sword and suddenly realised the scratch on his face given by him... Or her!!
"AAHHHHH!! JUST FUCKING LEAVE!! RIGHT NOWW" Rudra shouts and terror flinches and everybody leaves the room immediately.
Rudra: That fucking thief... He escaped!...HOWWW!!??

A quick recap of the moments of last night flashes in his brain recalling the Reveal of her face during their fight.

The way She turned around. Her gaze was strong enough to melt a freezed heart down; as if her eyes were throwing fire arrows to him. His nostrils were longing to breath the fragrance of her long hair and feel their depth. His tongue was extremely salivating as he was miserably controlling himself to eat her pink lips up and fulfill his cravings. His hands were unwillingly becoming uncontrollable as they were automatically moving towards her with the desire of grabbing her between her arms and lick the moles on her neck. He wanted to feel her reddish cheeks with his fingers. He was completely hypnotised by her.
Rudra(sub consciously) :She had a true magic of beauty... Just like my Hoor!!

Suddenly realising what he just said... He uttered frustratedly,  "Hoor!! What the fuck!? How can I compare just someone like her to my Hoor!!?

Next, in the slum...
Laddu along with his four friends who had been living together like siblings for years come running and hug Mahi and Vinnie.

Children (in chorus) : Good Morning Didi!!
Reeva: Good Morning everyone!!
Vinne:Had the Breakfast all of you??
Laddu: Yeshh!!
Saying so they left to play outside with other children of the slum.
Reeva: Vinnie you told me that you fought with a man yesterday while stealing the Diamond. Who was he?? Can he be the Mafia Leader, Rudraksh Mehrotra??
Vinnie: Don't know...but whatever...he was a fucking disgusting material!!
Reeva: Really??
Vinnie: He was continuously pulling me towards him and even while fighting with the sword, all of a sudden he back hugged me and when I was about to turn around, I found him staring at me strangely and our faces were just at a mere distance of maybe an inch.
Reeva(teasingly): Aham! So your story started..
Vinnie(rolling her eyes over her): Not again huhh...you know its never gonna happen.
Reeva: But why??? You should give yourself a chance. You know you are that much beautiful that you can attract many handsome guys in just a wink..

A strong determination grows in her eyes as moments flashes upon her mind echoing a voice of a boy saying "I love you" and she whisperes, "I'll never fall in love again."

Here Rudra says determined as he watches the scratch on his face in the mirror, " Whoever you are....Miss Thief, you have to pay for this!!

WHY DOES VINNIE DOESN'T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE 'AGAIN'??
WHO WAS THE BOY IN VINNIE'S MIND??
HOW WILL RUDRA MAKE HER PAY??
WHY DID RUDRA GOT HYPNOTISED BY HER??
WHAT WILL BE HIS NEXT STEP??

Heyaa Buddies!!🥰🥰
Short chapter indeed...🤔👀
But no worries, twists ahead...🤫🤫
Do comment your favourite part and vote my chapter...
😊💗
Next update 2nd April,2024.
Till then GoodBye...
Love yaah💕💕