⚫CHAPTER 7⚫

:The Unexpected Comeback:

Vinnie : What do you want??
The voice(smirk): To play with you.
A smirk adorn her face,
"But the game will be mine"

She hardly had completed her words, when immediately her elbow hits hard on his stomach. He looses his grip on the knife and she without wasting a second she grabs it, turns around. Within a fraction of seconds, she grips his hair tightly and pushes him on the floor making him to fall on his knees.
Now, Vinnie aims the knife in front of his eyeball.

"Each and everyone hiding here should be out within a minute. Or else it won't be much profitable for your Boss to live the rest of his life with only one Eye!!" Her voice contained the mixture of calm demeanor and the roar of a lioness.

Vinnie's threats were effective enough to pull the guards out there.
"Put down all your weapons. RIGHT NOW!! "Vinnie says firmly leaving all if them totally shocked by her unique boldness and unbeatable courage. Everybody in front of her, obey her commands. They left all their weapons on the ground and surrendered themselves to her.
She diverted her gaze trying to look at the person's face who was kneeling down under her grip.
But all of a sudden, a guard from the back, takes the chance and pushes her on the ground completely surrounded by the guards.
" Vinnie!!!.. ".  Reeva panicked.
Her voice is cracked and she covers her mouth with her palm out of fear. The man stands up again showing his back and says, "No one can defeat the Mafia Monster of India, Rudraksh Mehrotra....Miss Thief"  Vinnie could feel the victorious smile on his lips. Reeva ran to her and sat beside her grabbing her shoulders tightly.
She was on the verge of crying.

But Vinnie's face portrayed her fear for Reeva. She clutched her hand tightly.
"Miss Thief,.... This friend of yours, I really like her. She's your strength right?? So, I was thinking of keeping a photo of her inside my room."
He never turned back but Vinnie clearly could sense the tention in the atmosphere.
"But there is a problem,... There is a rule of mine that the person who is inside the photo frame, can't be outside in the world. So,..."    Vinnie's eyes widened at his words.

"Shoot her!"   The man commanded a man of his.
As the man approaches with the gun to shoot Reeva....
"NO!!"--- Vinnie shouts and hugs Mahi to cover her upper body and protect her from the bullet.

She hears the continuous gunshots hugging Reeva keeping her eyes tightly closed.
After the nuisance is over, Vinnie realises that she is fine. She breaks the hug to see the view in front of her. The curious pair of eyes widened and jaw hung down in shock or moreover surprise as she sees that "Ridiculous guy" holding the wrist of the person with the gun up in the air, which caused all the bullets to be fired in the air.

Reeva immediately stood up and started to spray the pepper spray taking it out from her jeans pocket. Vinnie remains on the floor completely astonished.

A man with knife approaches to stab her but Rudra holds his hand and punches his jaw making him fall on the ground. He dodges the knife from his hand and stabs it in his leg making him fall on the ground.
"Get up Fast!" He says giving his hand to Vinnie. She hesitated at fast but then quickly gets up and notices a guard coming from his behind to hit him.

She shows her stunt too. Supports his shoulders with her hands, she climbs throwing her legs in complete 360° angle and hitting the jaw of the guard making him fall on the ground lifeless.

"Thank me later, Mr. Ridiculous". Vinnie says and starts dodging off the other guards with her amazing fighting skills.

Rudra keeps admiring her strength and skills unless Aarav comes and punches him. He gets back into his senses and says, "You've done a perfect job. You'll be surely rewarded."
Aarav: But Boss, why did you tell me hit you??
           And why didn't you came in front of them as Rudraksh Mehrotra??
        Why did you send me instead??
        This girl is strong and daring enough to beat us.

Rudra doesn't says anything in reply and instead a jealousy hits his nerves hearing Aarav praising Vinnie. He hits on his neck and make him fall unconscious.
As he turns around, he sees Vinnie fighting like a brave warrior. The strength in her arms, the spirit in her eyes, the fire in her moves,...just like a Queen she was ruling around.
Beside her, Reeva kept spraying her pepper spray for her defence.

"Old memories,gold memories!!". He chuckled and folded his arms around his chest. He bites his lower lip and watches the scenario properly, but his eyes were struck only on Vinnie. He didn't even blink for a second as if he would miss something once if he closes his eyes even for a milli second.

Finally, all the guards inside the hall were lying on the floor; some rubbing their eyes and some were lifeless with spots of punches and kicks on their eyes and nose, while some of them were found with bleeding lips too.

A hand called Vinnie by her shoulder and she rushed around with her tight fist ready to land on the person's face but her movement instantly stops seeing Reeva in front of her.
All terrified, she bends back and covers her face with her palm to save herself but she could feel her fearful pair of eyes.
"Dumbhead asshole!! If you already had the spray then why didn't you use it before!!??". She scolded Reeva.
"I forgot about it." Reeva pouted and Vinnie sighed and turned around.
"Sorry!!". Reeva apologized like a child and hugged her. She turned around with a smile and looked at their surroundings.

"Let's move out now!"
Vinnie starts moving towards the door when Rudra blocks their way.
Rudra: Why so haste??
Vinnie: What the-??
Rudra(realising where has he slipped): Ahh.. I.. Mean to say.. That it's not safe to use the door. There maybe more guards waiting for you.
Reeva: Vinnie, he's right. But what to do now??
Rudra(pointing towards the window) : There's a window. It may help us.
They run towards the window and for their good luck, it was an open window without any grill.
Rudra: Very good. It's already open. Both of you climb the window one by one. Fast!"
Vinnie(suspiciously; rather worriedly): And what about you?
Rudra gets a little happy to see the worry I'm her face for him. He smiled.
Rudra: Ladies first. They may need help.

Though his first sentence impresses her, his second sentence offends her to the extreme.

Reeva was moving towards the window but Vinnie drags her back.
"So overconfident to think that you're capable enough to help us. So why don't you prove your capability by climbing up the window first??"
Reeva: Vinnie what are you doing? He's helping us and you're...
Vinnie says interrupting her, "I'm not doing anything. He should also prove that his idea to use the window to get out instead of using the door is safe for the "ladies" and he himself too is a reliable guy."
Rudra(taking interest in her words and raising an eyebrow): Are you underestimating me Miss?
Vinnie nods yes with a fake smile.

WHY DID RUDRA PLANNED ALL THESE EVENTS??
IF HE HAD HIS 'HOOR' THEN WHY IS THE MAFIA MONSTER BEING TO SOFT AND FLIRTATIOUS TO HER??
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY OLD MEMORIES??
HOW WILL RUDRA PROVE HIMSELF ELIGIBLE NOW??

Heyaa Buddies!!🥰🥰
So, here's the second update as promised by me.😀😀
What do you think will happen next???🤫🤔

Not wanting to keep you awaiting for long, the next update will be on 10th April, 2024.🌚🌝
Do vote for the chapter and don't forget to comment your favourite part of the chapter.💟🤍

I'll be back soon with another chapter. Love yaahh!!💕💕