⚫CHAPTER 16⚫

:The Unforgettable Birthday:

Rudra's POV:

No, What are you doing Rudra!??

She already feels herself burdened for her surroundings. She's a Princess but she still prioritises her people more than herself.

All such things have made an impact in her life, in such a way that she was never been able to enjoy her life for once.
Only palace, practice, rules and systems; that's all what she has known since her childhood.

But now, she has just started to feel a little better. I am able to provide a good company to her. Now, she smiles heartily, she talks nicely with me. She enhances herself as Jasmine, and not only a Princess.

Love is completely an unknown and new sensation to her. She still needs time. I cannot make the things complicated to her.

What if she starts feeling frustrated with me??
She'll get annoyed, and maybe will never talk to me again.

No, it's not the right time. I know you also feel exactly the same what I feel for you, Hoor. But the time you have been through, will likely make you unsure of your feelings.
And I don't want you to take any decision with confusion in your heart.

The moment should be special.

POV ENDS.

Jasmine jerks Rudra out of his thoughts. He never realised when his mind travelled a thousand miles after his soul.

"Ruudraa, why did you stop??? Tell me. What were you going to say!!??" She asks with an exhilarating excitement and a shine of hope in her dark orbs.

"Yaa...ahh! Actually I wanted to give you a title. As you're beautiful like heaven, so from now on I'll call you Hoor. Am I allowed??" He asks flashing a sweet and innocent smile and bows down a little to her height.

But after his words completed, Jasmine's face didn't portray the same expressions as before. The shine in her eyes got burried, the smile faded away and a little disappointment plastered her face.

"I thought you were...." She pouted like a child.
"What??" Rudra asked her teasingly.

"Ahh...nothing.. Nothing!!" She managed to speak and scratched her forehead a little.

Rudra stared at her with a smile and his smile unknowingly stretched her lips too.
Both of you them flashed a genuine smile to each other. But a sudden thought lingered her mind.

"What was I expecting him to say?? No, it shouldn't be the one I'm thinking about. But what do I feel when he's around me??? I start acting childish, I smile at his smiling face... without any such prominent reason. My heart starts drumming whenever he stares at me. My soul feels a sense of peace around him. Why??? I want to spend more and more time with him. Why??! Why do I never want him to go!!!??? I want to know what exactly am I feeling. But I can't tell him, he'll be offended for sure. Of course, such stupid things can offend anyone." Her mind filled with random thoughts.

"You hadn't answered my question, Princess." Rudra triggered her and she immediately shot her head towards him.

"Yeah... Huhh.... I mean,.. what's so special in it!!? You already call me that." She turned away folding her arms over her chest. Her eyes were annoyed.

"Yeah, but now I want it to be officially official." Rudra jumps and comes before her again flashing his sweet smile.

Jasmine chuckled.
"Okay, you can call me." And she again ruffled her hairs.