⚫CHAPTER 14⚫

:Realisation hit too hard:

Jasmine keeps romancing with the rhythm of nature while Rudra is experiencing the heaven keeping his head on her shoulder.
"I wish the Sun doesn't arise tomorrow and this Wonder Night never ends!!"  Jasmine said smiling the smiling the fullest.
"For how long Hoor??"
"Infinity!! I've never enjoyed rain so much before with anybody's touch. I want this peace, I want it.

A naughty smirk curls on Rudra's lips as he understands that Jasmine is slowly getting addicted to him.

"No way! I'll not touch you." He panicked and jerked himself away from Jasmine. He pretended just to see her craving for him and he succeeded too. Jasmine's restlessness was clearly visible on her facial expressions. The smile immediately faded away as soon as, he left her. She was continuously trying to say something but Rudra kept blabbering all rubbish.
"You'll put me behind the bars and I don't want to die this early...."

Her mouth stops when his neck experiences a sudden pull forward.

"Stop your damn nonsense and hug me again. Immediately!!"
Rudra dramatically shakes his head in clear denial and pretends to be scared of her.
Jasmine pulls him closer by his collar.

"Listen, this time I won't punish you for touching me but I'll surely put you to death if you not...."

She immediately realises her foolishness and immatured behaviour and thus backs away slowly setting him free from her grip. Though she was strong and stable enough to defend herself when attacked suddenly with swords and in marshal arts too, she was very weak in defending herself from her immature feelings, especially when she was attacked by dramatic words and childish nature instead of swords or karate sticks that too not on her body but directly on her heart. She was very badly injured which was clearly visible to Rudra by her restlessness and the cute demands for him in her behavior.

"I command you! Hug me right now."

Rudra dramatically goes behind her but instead of hugging her from the back, he hit the soft side of her neck and made her unconscious.

She fell asleep in his arms and he sadly looked at her.
"Sorry Hoor. I know we were doing good but it's not the right time.". He looked at her sleeping face and continued to make a bun in her long hair.

"You're very stubborn, My Princess. You left no more choices left for me to save your life. Let's go now."
He carried Jasmine in his arms and quickly left the place.

The next moment he was standing in front of the secret exit of the palace

The next moment he was standing in front of the secret exit of the palace. Entering the palace, he saw the guards present there. He immediately hid himself behind the pillar without getting himself in anyone's view and took a flower vase. He threw it on the opposite direction to him so that the guards get diverted and move to that place.

He then quickly went to Jasmine's room where he saw Reeva. She was roaming around in her room worrying about her. As soon as the door opened, her eyes widened in terror. She saw them together but Jasmine, all senseless lying on Rudra's shoulder. She ran to her and Rudra laid her down on her bed.