⚫ CHAPTER 9⚫

No Lies!!

In the evening,...

Reeva and Vinnie reached back the slum. Reeva keeps blabbering to Vinnie, but she seems to be lost in her own world.

Reeva: You know I felt so proud seeing you fighting with so bravery. You proved yourself eligible to be my friend. And that kick!!?? My goodness, you kicked his jaw so hard!! I'm sure he'll need at least six months to recover from it. But you know the per....

She turns her gaze towards her friend and scrunches her face.
"Love is so cringe??? She mumbled string at her.
"Here I'm talking so much about today and the only thing that's roaming in her mind is.... Wait!! What was the name of my Freddy?? Shittt!! Reevaaa!! You're so stupid!! You should've asked his name." She slapped her forehead and whined.

Soon they reached home and something catches Reeva's eyes. Her eyes travelled to Vinnie and a smirk occurs on her lips.

As Vinnie attempts to step forward, her feet collides with the stair and stumbled. She was about to fall when a grip on her back holds her and she finds herself hanging in the air. She was jerked back with a strong force with which she managed to stand on her legs.

Her eyes grew wide and some sounds of oppressed laughs rings in her ears. Her eyes shifts to Reeva who was trying hard not to laugh but as soon as their met, she burts out into a wild laughter.

Vinnie took a deep breathe and poked her tongue in her inner cheek while Reeva continued to laugh holding her stomach. She sat on the stairs laughing harder and harder seeing her only friend, who had eventually turned red in embarrassment. Vinnie avoided her gaze and looked around folding her hands to her chest.

Finally, Reeva stopped laughing. Vinnie thought the situation was over, and so again turned her eyes on Reeva. But again as their eyes met, Reeva burst out into a loud laughter without caring of anything else.
Vinnie felt offended.
"What's so funny!!!!???" She whined cutely causing her to laugh more.
"Reev!!!!" She stomped her foot on the ground and continued whining.
Finally Reeva stopped laughing.

"Sorry,.. I-I couldn't s-stop laughing." She panted and managed to speak.
Vinnie rolled eyes and walked inside followed by Reeva who wrapped a friendly hand around her neck.

"Hum.. Aham!!! Aren't you too much lost  nowadays, my friend?" She smiled but immediately shut her mouth earing a strict glare from Vinnie.
She put her index finger on her lips.

"Oh my god!!!" Reeva exclaimed.
She held Vinnie's chin and turned her face right to left a couple of times.
"What are you doing, dumbhead!!??" It was Vinnie. Her face expressed clear irritation.
"YOU ARE BLUSHINGGG!!!!" Reeva jumped and facepalmed herself in happiness.

And that was it.
Vinnie, who was struggling to hide her crimson pink cheeks, ended up failing miserably in her attempts. Her face heated up and she felt herself shrinking more and more.

Without saying anything else, she just ran to her room and locked the door hurriedly.

A sweet smile adorned her beautiful face almost in reflex.
As she moved towards her table, her mirror comes into her view and she views her smiling face. For the first time she felt herself completely happy.
Slowly, she slid her finger from her forehead, to her cheeks and tugged her hair strand behind her ear.
Her fingers travelled to her lips but her smile faded away in a second as soon as an extrusive thought lingered in her mind.
"What the fuck?????" She whisper yelled and smacked her head.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot!!???" She scolded herself and moved to her table.
Unzipping her bag, her mind couldn't help but again recalled the moments of her with her 'Mr. Ridiculous'.