⚫CHAPTER 12⚫

:The Sunrise:

The next day,...
6.a.m. in the morning,..
Rudra is peacefully lying on his soft bed, entertaining himself with the dreams of his Princess.

In the palace,...
A big hall, surrounded by soldiers. The walls adorned by swords, knives and arrows. The sculptures scream the ethereal presence of royalty and power.
Among the walls of the palace, a figure wrapped in red is found practicing with the "Karate Sticks" at a great speed. Face covered in red, hair tied in a bun, a pair of sharp eagle eyes scan around the area surrounded by soldiers.

As one of them approaches and raises his sword, she slides back and wrapped the Karate stick around the sword and jerks it downwards making the soldier to stumble and fall down near her feet

As one of them approaches and raises his sword, she slides back and wrapped the Karate stick around the sword and jerks it downwards making the soldier to stumble and fall down near her feet. Now all of them approaches her altogether and raises their swords on her, but she keeps flipping herself back continuously hitting on of their chin with her feet. Taking the chance she hanged herself up on a curtain and threw her Karate stick towards them.
It hit the face of a soldier making him to collide back with the other three and fall on the ground all miserable.

She climbed down the curtain and again roamed her eyes on her surrounding. The pair of eyes stuck on some soldiers  running towards her with swords. She took up the sword of a soldier and quickly defended herself when the soldiers were about to land their sword on her.
A sword slid against her bun revealing her long deep hair waving in the air. One by one she makes all of them lifeless. As the last one approached her, she managed to dodge his sword down and kicked on chest directly balancing herself on the tip of her sword. He fell down all lifeless but his hand moved across her face accidentally removing her red scarf down before loosing his sense.

That's it

That's it.
She stands there with a victorious smile and the sword stretched from her hand to her side. An extremely beautiful face with a brave personality. The sunrays fell on her face making it to shine more and more. Her perfect and fit physique carried an witness of her beauty.
The smile blended in her face just like sugar blends in the water.

In the moment, a smiling and proud face enters the hall clapping.

"Amazing! That was impressive Princess." King smiled at her.
Princess Jasmine smiled back brightly and ran towards him.
"Baba!! Good morning." She hugged him.
"Good morning Ablaze! You're awake so early??"
Princess breaks the hug.
"When miles are ahead to cross before I achieve the crown my dreams, my day has to be early, Baba!!" She expressed with clear determination on her face.