⚫CHAPTER 15⚫

:Her Identity:

In Mumbai,2024.

Rudra halts telling his story as some sounds of knock were heard. Both of them looked towards the door.
"Come in.". Rudra coldly ordered.

A group of guards slowly came into their room. But everything was very odd. All of them were terribly injured. Some were standing with broken nose, some of them were standing with bandages in their hand and some of them were even found with stumbling legs.

"Why are you guys here? What are these bandages for??" Aarav questioned at their poor condition.

They didn't say anything just lowered their eyes.
Aarav's eyebrow raised reflexively as his mind hits back to the day when these guards fought with Vinnie and she was only responsible for this present condition of theirs.

The guards didn't dated to look an inch up for once.
"Holy Jesus Christ!!" Aarav whispered rubbing his temples.

Rudra chuckled at them but his eyes soon fell on a person whose face was heavily jeopardized with bandages. He scanned him from head to toe.

"What happened to you?"
"Boss! That girl had kicked his jaw so hard that all his teeth had came out and his gums are damaged very badly. So, he can't talk right now." One of his guards spoke up on the behalf of the injured one.

A proud smile appears on his lips and his eyes shine up with glory.
He turns his gaze towards the portrait of his Hoor.
"You're still the same Hoor! Nobody till now has the capability of fight against you."
He shoved his hands inside his pocket.
But confusion anchored in Aarav's face.

"But Boss, how is Princess Jasmine related here?? His condition is because of that girl.. What was her name.. Yahh, Vinnie.. Then how is Prin... Cess...Jasm.. Ine??
He immediately jerks his head sidewise trying to engulf the probability that has struck in his mind.

His head shot towards the portrait, and then again to Rudra.

Again to the portrait.

Again back to Rudra.

"PRINCESS JASMINE!!??". Aarav shouted all shocked to the hell.
Rudra's smile grows wider and he slightly nodded.

"Howww??"

"Are the seeds ready??" Rudra asked him out of the blue.
Aarav nodded in reply and Rudra instantly patted his shoulders.
Aarav though was curious to know the rest of the tale but he accompanied Rudra to his garden.

In the garden,...

Rudra plants the seeds and waters the soil. He hands the jug to his men and shifted his eyes to the man smiling in the picture before him.

"It's your tenth death anniversary, King Jaiveer! Unless I punish your murderer, I don't wanna die! Please give me this blessing that I can die in your daughter's arms peacefully even if my surrounding is a complete chaos."

In the temple,...

Vinnie serves food to the people outside the temple. Reeva comes and hands her the jug. Vinnie smiles and pours water into the jug.

"It's the tenth death anniversary of our King. And you still haven't told me about that night.". Vinnie's actions halt at her sudden demand.
"Why do you even want to know?" Vinnie slowly asked her.

Reeva turns her towards herself.
"Please Vinnie. Please tell me what happened after your birthday."

Vinnie smiles sadly at her and says, "That was the biggest mistake of my life ever."