⚫CHAPTER 13⚫

:In The Middle Of The Night:

The next morning,...

The sounds of heavy steps echoes around the walls of a room. The free attacks of the sword rips the invisible blanket of air, her pants portray how restless her soul is!

"What has he done to me??How dare he to come to my dreams without my permission ???Who the hell is he to interrupt my sleep?? He made me so careless yesterday!!" She kept cursing and rebuking the person who had disturbed her mind

"I'll punish him!!"
She walks around the room tickling her heels.
Suddenly her steps again halts and eyes gradually softens. The beautiful and charming pair of eyes again flashes in her inward eye causing her lips to curl up into a small smile.

"How can someone punish those lovely eyes?"
She instantly gains her senses, but her mouth spoke what her heart buried.
Aaaahhhh!! I will...
"Hail Princess Jasmine!!"

Before the barrier of her anger broke, Reeva enters the room taking her attention away.

"There's a message for you Princess. If you permit..."
Jasmine nods.
"Princess, our King has already faced two attacks in this year by the Lord Mafia, whose name is still unknown to our detectives. His intention is to kill you and King Jaiveer and end the rule of the Rajputs, as guessed. According to the reports, he's currently planning something dangerous for Jaipur and a part of his gang is somewhere within this part of Jaipur."

She hands a map of Jaipur to her. Jasmine places it on her table and studies thoroughly.
"Jaipur is still not so big, I guess it will be possible to.."
Jasmine rolls the paper without acknowledging her words.

"Nobody should know about it, Reev."  She commanded still looking away from her.
"Princess, forgive my disobedience but this place isn't safe for you and I can't leave you all alone. We should inform about it to My Majesty or if you want then take some soldiers with you at least but please don't go alone." She expressed her concern.
Jasmine sighs.
She turned back and grabbed her shoulders.
"Reeva, I am the Princess of this kingdom and I've some responsibilities towards it. Baba is busy many other bigger projects for the development of Jaipur and the guards are required for his help and also for this palace too. I can't interrupt the system." She explained patiently.
"But Princess Jasmine..."
Jasmine shut her mouth.
"Reev, I'll go alone."

Time Skips

Rudra is exercising in his courtyard when he notices a weird structure to pass through his colony.
"Is it a thief?"
All of a sudden, a plan peeps through his mind causing him to smirk.
"Seems like the universe is already helping me to meet my Princess once again."
"If not the first impression then the second one only. Now, I will catch this thief and become a good friend of her."

Thinking stupidly, he hurriedly gets out to follow that structure.
After sometime, Jasmine reaches the place all wrapped in black cloak. She scans the entire security systems and her ears came through some muffled sounds of female cries. Being matured enough, she understands that women trafficking is going on.
The painful screams and cries of the girls act as a fuel to her anger. Her face gets whole red and fists balled up so tight that her knuckles turn white, nails dig into her skin. She proceeded to take heavy steps. All ready to throw her hands to break into the room, but to her confusion, gets pulled behind and pinned to a wall by someone of great strength most probably a male figure. One of his palm is pushed against her parted lips to obstruct her scream whereas the other one is gripping both her hands together behind her waist tightly.
She narrowed her eyes and continuously struggled to free herself from the unknown grip which seemd to be growing stronger with every passing moment.
"Who is this impudent who has this much audacity to touch the Princess Jasmine without her concent!?? So, so desperate to ruin himself in the fire??" Her mind thought as she tried to see his face but he was peering out of the wall to ensure that nobody is seeing them.