⚫CHAPTER 6⚫

:Danger!!!:

Vinnie: It's been an hour since Reev has been out for taking the appointment with the Doctor for Laddu's operation. Why hasn't she returned yet?

Sweety(a girl from Laddu's group): Vinnie didi I cannot solve this sum. Where is Reeva didi, she helps me a lot.

Vinnie: Reeva didi has gone out for some work. Show me, I'll help you.

She solves the sum and Sweety hugs her and places a sweet kiss on her cheek and thus leaves with her copy.

Vinnie: It's a matter to worry about now. I should call her.

She moved her hands over the pocket of her pants for her phone but found it missing. A little bit shocked, she started to search for it everywhere. Inside her bag, on her bed, in her black clothes, in her little wardrobe, even on her study table; she searched it everywhere but all went in vain.
At last she stood here empty handed.

Vinnie(frustratedly): Damn, my phone is lost. But where..??
She pants and her mind recollects all the memories of the night when she stole the Red Diamond from the Mehrotra mansion.
Vinnie(mumbled) We had a fought, firstly with the sword,... And then with the knif-... SHITTT!!!!!

Her mind strikes to the moment when she pulled the knife out of her waist pocket.

"Due to the jerks and jolts my phone had popped out of my pocket and thus may have come to his sight. The moment when we were fighting with the sword, he came and back hugged me. And I'm pretty sure the moment he hugged me, he hands had travelled to my pocket and thus he pulled out my FUCKING PHONE without my damn knowledge!!!" Her teeth clenched in anger and frustration.

She bursts out in anger and shouts angrily, "FUCK OFF!!"

She punches hard on the wall and whisperes with heavy breaths, "Damn that ridiculous guy. He played so cunning!! I won't spare him."

She quickly dresses herself in her black costumes and turns to leave but collides with Sweety who was standing back there.
Sweety: Where are you going Vinnie Didi??
Vinnie: I have to do some work so I may get late. Take care of yourself and others and do not go anywhere alone. Okay??

Sweety nods in and thus she leaves searching for Reeva.

She reaches the hospital where Reeva was supposed to be. She enters the hospital and collides with Laddu's Doctor Who turns out to be a tall, handsome and bright man, Dr. Chettri.

 Chettri

Dr. Chettri: Miss Vinnie I know what you want to talk about. Let's go to my cabin.

Without giving a chance to speak, he drags Vinnie to his cabin. As soon as he left her hand, a tight slap landed on his cheek making him to stumble in reflex.

Vinnie: How dare you to touch me without my consent??
Dr. Chettri: I'm sorry for that but I want to give you something.
Vinnie: Listen Mr. I haven't come to talk about Laddu right now. I'm searching for R..
"Reeva...your friend??". Dr. Chettri interrupted in the middle of her talk making her shocked and speechless.

Vinnie(frantically): Yes! But how do..

Dr. Chettri again interrupts, "She had visited me sometime ago. We were in the down floor of the hospital when some men broke into the place with guns and other weapons. Everybody being terrified, shut their mouths off and so did I. But to our surprise, they didn't do anything to us, but came and dragged Reeva forcefully with themselves. As the floor became empty, I immediately ran to their car. Reeva was very horrified and cried for help. I tried to protest but they positioned the gun on my forehead and threatened to shut my mouth. One of them, snatched Reeva's phone away and handed it to me."

He shows her Reeva's phone and Vinnie quickly grabs it and says, "This indeed belongs to Reeva. Oh god!!" She runs her hands through her hairs in tention and fear.

Dr. Chettri: I found it safe for her and do not to mess up the situation more than it already is. Instead I have thought of helping you.

Vinnie: Thanks for the help Doctor.

She immediately leaves from there leaving the doctor stunned.

Dr. Chettri: Strange!? What will she do alone?? She should've taken me with her for protection at least.

Vinnie moves out of the hospital and immediately gets a call. Without thinking twice and recieves it.
"Where is Reeva??" Before letting anyone speak from the other side, she blurted out.

A male voice answers from the opposite side, "Pretty smart you are! Miss Thief. Wanna get your friend back alive? Reach the address within 10 minutes"

He declined the call and instantly a message popped on the screen.
Vinnie tapped on the message and it turns out to be an address from the unknown number.

"I'm coming Reev!!"
She hurriedly reaches the place and it was nothing other than a small abandoned house of two floors.

She sighed and entered the house.
Climbing up to the second floor she finds a room and some sobbing sounds from inside.

She instantly, broke into the room and a satisfactory smile occurs on her face seeing Reeva safe in front of her.
But a sense of suspicion lingered inside her as she saw her completely free of chains or any rope.

But unfortunately, before she could prepare herself for the danger, she found herself in the tight grip of a muscular body and the edge of his knife touching her soft neck.

Vinnie: What do you want?
The voice: To play with you.

WHY DID DR. CHETTRI WANT TO HELP VINNIE??
WHO KIDNAPPED REEVA??
HOW WILL VINNIE SAVE REEVA??

Heyaa Buddies!!🥰🥰
Hope you enjoyed reading...😄💗
Anything about Dr. Chettri??👀🌚
Well more actions ahead..😀🤫
I'll update another chapter in the afternoon.💟🤍

Till then,... GoodBye;❤️❤️
Love yaahh!!💕💕