Chapter 02

" Oh man!!! Please.." he begged one last time.. 

"Raphael no!!! I am not in the mood for all this.. I have more important work to do today" he muttered a bit sternly..showing 0% interest in that interview… which made Raphael angry… 

"Then don't make me bring you home in the middle of the night from any bar or club " Raphael voiced out.. 

"Think about it… Am I the one calling you??" he asked a bit sarcastically.. He smirked to himself 

"Fine!! I was the one who searching for you and taking you back home in all fucked up state from that shitty places you found  to get drunk .. Because apart from being your Personal secretary.. I do care about my friend, '' Raphael said.. Magnus smiled gently  to himself on hearing  that anger filled caring words from Raphael … but he didn't show that out. He just left a big sigh in return.. 

"Magnus please!!! I am not letting you drown into that darkness again.." Raphael said out of concern.. 

Magnus breathed out heavily and took a quick look at the monitor on their desktop.. Raphael smiled to himself… magnus crooked his brows on seeing the monitor… Apart from all the hot and sexy ladies and men sitting there like a doll and model.. That one grumpy person who is annoyed with everyone, sitting in an all black simple t-shirt and pants, took his attention… 

"That one.. The one in the black" magnus said and about to leave, like he is doing it for Raphael 's sake .. 

Raphael took a look at the monitor.. "wait.. This one is new… I haven't seen him when I  was down there" Raphael said thoughtfully.. 

Magnus shook his head and grabbed his phone and coat in his hand.. 

Raphael : you wanna try a man this time?? (he asked in teasing way still looking at alec who is checking himself whether he is smelling good or bad..sort of Raphael like his behaviors which he seen in the monitor, he looks natural ) 

 Magnus :You asked me to choose one, so I did …. (he said and walked out.. He stopped in the doorway and asked) did you send money to Charlotte??? 

Raphael : yeah I transferred Last night itself… (he said with a smile) 

Magnus :ask her whether it's enough or(he thought for a second) or send a little more from next month… (he ordered and left to the downstairs ) 

Raphael :she won't ask even if she is in need.. (he yelled) 

Magnus : I know but I owe her a lot… (he yelled back) 

Raphael nodded with a smile and went down to the people who were sitting on the chairs outside for the interview.. He waved his hands looking at alec who smiled and walked inside the living room…. 

Raphael : So your name??.. 

Alec : Alec … Alec  lightwood! (he said, he wasn't nervous at all) 

Raphael :You might be lucky.. You got selected already.. (he said by checking the contract, leaving alec all shocked and surprised at the same time) 

Alec : wait!!!You don't want to demonstrate my expertise ?You haven't tasted anything yet ? No interview..??no evaluation…?? Just like that… ha… H. How???(he asked hesitantly) you have to check my talents… at least you have to check my experience(he waved his files) 

On hearing  all his words, Raphael suddenly choked on nothing.. 

Raphael: demo?? Expertise ??(he asked.. He was about to laugh louder on every word Alec said but on second thoughts it's making sense…) woah!! wait?? Did you...??(he licked his lips) ... Are you a cook ?? (he said pointing at the front yard)